Conversation Between Asectic and Unknown Entity

51 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Interesting... are you sure you're installing it properly?

Drawings! Aww, you going to put them up on here? =D

Haha, I love the colour green too. Thankies! ^^
  2. The printer software thingy won't go to the next step >< Before with the old one it worked perfectly and now... I'm really starting to hate Vista

Other than that, I managed to get some drawings done

Woow, your profile is so green. I love it! Green is one of my few favorite colors! D
  3. Woo! You passed? Haha, I'm happy for you - thats great news! =D

Why won't it let you download it? 0.o
  4. Haha, thanks.
    Really? I guess I'll take a look at it.

They were okay. :/ Of course I got something over a high passy-kind-of-thing. I managed to pass my first year of exams I'm so happy

Stupid laser printer!! >< This new laptop won't let me download the printer information-thingy in!!! Now I have to go print stuff elsewhere =sigh=
  5. =O
    You finished the exams? How did they go? =D

I hate it too, but it's something thats got to be done I guess. Not much did happen, but it did if that makes any sense? There is now a TFF Council in the clubs, if you want to take a look. =]
  6. Thanx I needed it

Wow... Idk what's been going on here these days, guess I have to take a look for myself. :/

Don't u just hate it whenever you miss somethin you have to catch up with it? I don't mean for here but for anything
  7. Ehh... I've been trying to deal with a few problems atm, but things are well otherwise. =)
    Haha, thankies. ^^

Gahh! Exams? Well, I wish you luck with every single one of them! *hugs*
  8. My little daughter!!

How are you doing now-a-days?? I see you've been doing well

Mommy has exams to study for xD And therefore I really dont have much on the internet.
    Nice prof btw. I just love green
  9. TFF MOTHER!

*glomps*

I miss you. =3
  10. yeah, I guess o.O
  11. ah, high school... you looking forward to it?
  12. Yeah, I'm just a junior moving up to high school. And I wonder how old people here are mostly o.O
  13. graduation? you finishing school too?
  14. Nothing much. Just got graduation comging up next month, and some T-shirt we get as a farwell sort of thing for us leaving the school.
  15. Thanks! How about yourself?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 51
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast