Conversation Between Asectic and You

13 Visitor Messages

1. So what movies you watched and any good? Im going to a friends birthday on saturday and I have to dress as a character from a movie, so the joker it is! Ill have to post my picture in the picture thread when im done And a contest for what?
  2. Exhausted but happy? Is that even possible? xD
    Been watching a movie every day. Apart from them, dramas. In the morning I fool around and the afternoon I work T-T Can't help it I guess. Have a contest coming up and this year hoping for 1st...
    And i'm still waiting for a lot of other things as well..
  3. Not really, school also and working which is going really well. I work for a company that doing a band competition which is going pretty well. But right now Im hung over A new bar opened in town and had free beer for the night so Im kinda exhausted but happy
  4. nothin much, postin here and keeping up skool
    It's finally march break. I can finally get a break from education!!
    anythin new with u?
  5. Yeah same to you! How you been and what you been up to?
  6. hey long time no see ^^
  7. It's near Toronto in Ontairo o.O But to think that I'm in the Northern Hemisphere and all we get is some nice cool (cold) weather.
  8. I know :S We're all gonna die. By the way, Mississauga, where on earth is that? 0.o I dunno if I can even pronounce it!
  9. Eh, then is must be global warming I guess
  10. Actually the Northern hemisphere. I live in Finland^^ I thought summer had come but apparantly winter has decided to hang on just a little longer.
  11. Well I guess it's depending on which place you're living in. Snow in May.. you should be somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere right? o.O
  12. Hello to you too^^ How are you? Its 12 o clock here and snowing...in the middle of May...and i thought summer had come!
  13. Yeah, ur right. It sure does... HALLO!! ^.^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13