Conversation Between Asectic and Yesha

65 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Im fine,
    u? :d
  2. Hi Athna! How's it all going?
  3. Oh and yes, come back when you can T-T *wave!!*
  4. No problem :]
    I was reading the caption. What did you audition for?

Roughly, it would be "Kam sa haem nii daa"
  5. Hey! How're you? I totaLLy forgot to thank you for your wonderfuL spectacuLar picture comment that you gave me.. LoL!!! :-) So, once again Thanks! You know what is "thank you" in korean? Just wondering!
  6. Aww, lucky! anyways, have fun :]
    Might as well say MARRRY EARLY CHRISTMAS while not at it xD
    What do you think of the club these days? Is it getting more uh... active? I tried

My relatives might come over for the holidays.. well I'm guessing, for its been over 8 years now. Oh well
    This year we didnt get much snow. what a coincedence. I hated snow because I had to plough out the driveway x]
  7. Oh!~ Sorry for the Late repLy.. hehehe! Not much.. just heLping here to decorate for the christmas and pLanning what to give to my reLatives and friends for christmas presents.. :-)
  8. THANK YOU YESHA!! :] *hugs*
    What are you doing for the holidays?
  9. I have now open a discussion for Gundam Seed.. as you requested.. :-)
  10. Okey! :-) Yeah.. I'm pretty much excited for Christmas too.. :-)
  11. It is good. I prefer the fx one better
    I heard from my friend that shinnee is leaving to the phillipenes to perform there or something. :/
    I CANT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS
    I know is wayyy to early but I cant wait so that I can finally take a break from school, can you?
    And I'll get to the club sometime today
    Next week can we please do Gundam Seed?
  12. HaLLoween was great, partying as ever.. anyways.. you haven't seen them performed yet? Try on youtube, there's a bunch of concert/shows/TV performances that they appeared to. They're pretty good in dancing too, and have you seen or heard "chocoLate Love" song? it's their new singLe and commerciaL ad for the new LG ceLLphone, aLso SNSD has a different version of it, but that was intentionaL since they both in the same company (SM Entertainment). ChocoLate Love is pretty good and catchy! Both version are great and both were used on the commerciaL ad. Amazing! :-)
  13. Eww, which means I'm kinda last, but whatever. I knew that there were other people who was better than me.
    I dont have the time anymore to check every single thing on here xD
    Oh yeah, how was halloween?

F[x], their music is pretty good, though I cant say I haven't sawn their appearance yet
  14. Hi Athna, have you seen f(x) yet? Aren't they cooL! LoL! Enough about that.. I'm here to teLL you that you Landed at 2nd pLace on our mini drawing contest, so.. congratz! And I've sent you the prize, Like it?? :-)
  15. Nah.. I don't know McMong.. LoL! WeLL.. yeah.. I have researched the issue about Jae Bom/Jay Park/Leader of 2PM.. apparentLy.. yes, he is wrong for doing that but in any ways.. Netizens/koreans/peopLe shouLdn't have judged him Like that.. aLso.. he posted that a Long time ago, as you said it was 4 years ago.. so, I think he's feeLings for Korea that time was changed on what he is feeLing right now.. maybe, he doesn't reaLLy Love Korea nor Koreans back then, but this time, I guess.. it's different, since Korea is where he got popuLar and famous.. but, who knows? Right! And you're correct in saying that he was wrong for not fighting back.. but, I guess.. the critism and the bad things that koreans/anti/peopLe saying pushed his Limits in staying in Korea, I think.. since many was very angry when they find out about what he said and was totaLLy kiLLed him verbaLLy.. so I think that was that.. he is cute.. and taLented, so very wasted,, sorry for 2PM and as many peopLe said.. 2PM wiLL never Like before since Jae Bom Left.. :-(
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 65
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast