Conversation Between Asectic and Yesha

65 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ReaLLy? I thought.. new korean groups are awesome and modern.. :-) LoL! I Like the name of "Onion"! Haha! I guess, I gotta check that "U-kiss" group.. LoL! Right now.. I'm inLove with Top and G-Dragon.. Urgh! I couLdn't get enough of their song "LoLLipop" with 2NE1! and aLso, I think onLy Korean peopLe couLd puLL off good singing groups, right? I search for some Japanese girL's group, specificaLLy the "Morning Musume".. I think they have 9 girL members too.. but.. aLL their songs we're a crap and a waste of time Listening to it.. one of their songs says (EngLish TransLation) "The fish you caught, we're too big, too big! I was Like.. ugh.. that is a song?
  2. I know. When I first heard of them, I was like "Why do they have a lot of members?" It was the same as Super Junior. 13 members, I can't believe how they make money quickly with that number of people. :/
    No, U-Kiss is actually a guy group. I watched one of their music video they released called "Not Young" and boy, I gotta say that the curly haired one is weird.
    Really? That's nice. Now that the Wonder Girls are gone, the Girls Generation take over in the baseball intro song.
    Man, these days I cant help but say that the new band names are too weird. I think I recall seeing a guy called Quilt once. And a girl called Onion, but fortunately, she's popular.
  3. Ei.. Sorry for the Late repLy anyway.. firstLy.. thanks for joining the A.F.C.. :-) And.. yeah.. I aLso knew they had a concert in America aLso they're with Jonas Brothers.. Mmm.. and did you know? I saw a video that the Wonder GirLs are teaching Jordin Sparks how to dance "Nobody"? LoL! Jordin was Like, Laughing and Laughing.. but.. she's good in dancing.. :-) Oh! I didn't know "U-kiss".. is that a girL group? ALso.. I knew about GirL's Generation but.. I never Like them.. they were too many.. Ugh.. and their faces were Look-aLike! I just can teLL the difference, on the Look of their hair..
  4. Thanks. I'm planning to change to Girls Generation when I have the time
    I heard that many new ppl are debuting. Did you hear of the band U-Kiss? They're supposed to be an International group
  5. Oh my bad. D: It's just that I knew way long before, sorry. It''s just natural to ask about these things
    Haha, really? I listen to a whole list of new songs, them included.
    What do you think about their first song Fire?

Wonder Girls? I heard that few weeks ago they debuted in the US and they were successful. People in youtube were mimicng them. Lol. I was wondering where they were. They suddenly stopped after Nobody, which came last year.
  6. ALso I Like their "LoLLipop" duet with aLso a hot boy group Big Bang.. nice background you have there.. Top and G-Dragon is stunning.. *whoa*
  7. Duh..... of course.. I didn't know.. that's why I asked.. anyway.. yeah.. actuaLLy I've heard "I don't Care" and I Listened to it for Like, 100 times a day.. that's my favourite song of their.. aLso that's the reason why I Like them more than Wonder GirLs, time for a change.. :-)
  8. Duh, of course!
    I'm visitng my relatives in korea and I know who's first and who's not.
    Their new song "I Don't Care" is still first in the charts. And I got to say, it's good when you hear it ^^
  9. Hi Athna! I miss taLking with you! Guess what? I have a new favourite Korean GirL Group, and that's 2NE1.. heard 'em?
  10. The expo was great.. I saw many limited anime toys there, that cost so much, though.. I bought 3 toys (figurines).. LoL! The DeathNote Trio, Sekai Saionji and aLso Miaka and Tamahome.. yay! And posters too.. Mmm this summer.. I'm just with my friends often.. camping, maLLing, drinking.. LoL! Wow! Korea is awesome I wish I couLd visit there too.. I wanna see Kim Ki Bum and Kwon Sang Woo and Kwon Bin.. :-) GudLuck on your vacation!
  11. Woow, you went to a lot I see ^^
    How was the expo? My friend went to one this year and she said it was okay :/

It must've been fun. I'm leaving for Korea and on the way I have to stop by Japan for like three hours until I leave onto another plane. All the main ones are taken -___-

SUMMER!! Are you doing anything over the holidays?
  12. Oh! Hey! It was reaLLy great.. :-) Mmm.. we stayed at Hoko's house, my big cousin at Nagoya.. And.. we went to an Anime expo.. Mmm.. we ate in a Meido's cafe.. I ordered cakes.. coffee.. shakes.. aLot.. And many more.. hahaha! Words can't define my happoness that I feLt there.. :-) and more importantLy.. I saw many cute guys.. :-) But we stayed in Japan for Like,, aLmost a month..
  13. Yesha!! ^^
    How's it going? Tell me how your trip went
  14. O.o
  15. Hee hee, merry x-mas to u to!
    And a new year as well! xD
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 65
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast