Conversation Between Asectic and Joe

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thanks!
  2. happy birthday joe
  3. That's what it was called? The teach just posted the video which on the right corner said "Stupid blah blah blah.com". Not too sure about the site there.
    But yeah, that's it! That. was. hilarious! They honestly thought she's a duck! A DUCK!!!
    Ahahahahahaha

Oh yeah, forgot. The first two instruments, piano an vio, I played since grade 2. So it's been quite a while. The oboe I started 3 years ago in highschool and that's pretty much it. Music's been pretty much drilled into my brain for a long time XD
  4. I <3 Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I'm assuming that's what you were quoting in the journal.

"So....if she....weighs the same...as a duck.......she's made of wood!" "And therefore........" "A WITCH!"
  5. I've had it for a little over a year, but I've only been actively playing for 8 months or so. The last month I've probably been practicing too much, but I don't have much else to do so I just do that, ahaha. How long have you been playing instruments?
  6. Ehehe I suppose.
    But seriously, try some muffins. Get the good ones and it tastes awsome
    Ohhh, you play the Bass? How long have you played?
  7. It'll be a few months before i try to bake it so you got plennnnnty of time to get past you addictions.
  8. Woah seriously?! XD You better show me a pic of it when you're done!
    Great thanks a lot. Now you got me wanting cake D:! And I thought that the muffins were bad enough..
  9. Ahaha Yeah, I really want to try making that cake. I think I will when my birthday rolls around.
  10. Wait.... THAT'S CAKE?!!! !
    Gosh, I thought... Well, I actually didn't know what it was until now o-o
  11. I changed it because I <3 cake!
  12. And while I'm trying to get more active now-a-days.
    Why'd you change your avi? I loved the South Park guy a few days ago D:!
  13. Pffffft I mostly lurk. It's actually pretty rare I find myself in a posting mood anymore. I'm usually just one to talk to people
  14. Same here! XD
    How's it goin'? I can tell u've been busy here, per usual !
  15. Holy crap, haven't seen you round these parts in ages.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 28
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast