Conversation Between Asectic and Joe

28 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Yeah, there's a comedy show on one of the networks here about all these physics nerds and their daily lives. It's hilarious as all hell. And, yes, yes I do go on incredibly insane thought tangents from time to time. Makes it really fun being a geek xD
  2. Big Bang Theory, there was a series to it? Maybe I'm heard it wrong. I thought it was one of the documentary videos xD
    I just wonder how ppl used to live in the 1900s. I mean, w/o any advanced stuff we have today. It makes me wonder
    Dont you get any of those well, curious moments from time to time?
    *dials phone to a local business*
  3. Recent favorite things....hmmm.....

I suppose my recent favorite band is Silversun Pickups xD, and as for TV shows, I really like the newest seasons of The Big Bang Theory, and South park. I really should get out more xD
  4. ohai!
    For a second there I thought it was the japenese version of "good morning" xD
    Do you have any recent favorite well.. I guess anything?
    I just started watching this drama recently and I find it hilarious already. Its about this girl who gets tracked to replace a singer until the real one comes back from America with his "surgery."
  5. ohai!
  6. ^-^
  7. Like calling yourself a homicidal pyscho cat? xD
    And I thought there were other random sayings, but so far this is the most well, weirdest I guess
    Congratulations, you achieved your goal
  8. xD I doubt it'll be permanent, I just wanted to do something weird, haha
  9. Haha, at least i now know who you are
    Nice name though. Very original. But I couldn't help thinking that you could've chosen a better one. xD
    Is this your permanent one or something?
  10. Woooo Surprise weird name changes!
  11. Woah, that is surprising
    I was wondering who you were for a second
  12. <3 Thnx ^^
    I wish u one too when its ur turn.
  13. Yo, happy birthday!
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 28 of 28
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2