Conversation Between Violet and Lady Rika

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Nevermind on the kitty thing lol
    I went to the club and it was awesome! I <3 it already.
  2. I have a kitty named Disturbia, I can send you a picture of her cute self if you want one!
  3. Mel(Gypsy Elder) will make the club. We came up with a name. Por Rorr Kitty9! PRK9! Woot! Now we need a pic of a kitty.. the opening post. . and we're all set.
  4. Yes. I agree, though I would love to have a Twilight Club just because I am literally an obsessed fan but yes. We should make a girls club! Wanna both be in charge? Or it can be just you--since it was your idea. =)
    And i've never watched true blood sadly.
  5. I'm not sure who else would join. I'm more of a True Blood fan, lol. What we SHOULD make is a sorority club for girls only, since they have the CPC8 club for boys only.
  6. If I make one would you join it? And do you know any others who would join?
  7. I haven't seen any Twilight clubs around, surprisingly. Oh yeah, my email is [email protected] incase you don't have my on your msn list. I don't know if you're on mine or not o.O. I thought you were.
  8. As for the siggy, since I am a Twilight/Kristen Stewart obsessed freako I would like some sort of tributey thingy. I can find pictures to like give you examples. Hey is they're a Twilight club? I wanna join! XD
  9. Oh lovely girl I will get on very soon so we can chat into the hours haha, hope you have missed me. Since college has tamed you will be seeing alot of me~
  10. Rika! You need to get on MSN very soon, we haven't talked for ages. And I'm still willing to do that sig for you, just lemme know what ya want.
  11. Ello love, I know its like where the F did this fart go? Well next time im on MSN I'll tell everyone but how are you? Good I hope.
    And yah I would still like you to make me a siggy lol, I know that was an offer from like forever ago but hope it still avaliable!
  12. I thought you wanted me to make you something when you said "Are you bored? "Give the sigmaker something to do" Referring to that. :3", lol. But yes, just let me know when you find an image! I don't have my hands full or anything, so it'll be a piece of cake.
  13. Well I know they didn't die but Rotti, Nathan(Repo Man) and Blind Mag died! They were more main then Amber Sweet and GraveRobber. I dunno I was kinda beyond myself when Blind Mag died. And yeah GraveRobber was awesome and should have been there more though...he did narrate the story so yeah...ah well. ^^

Oh and if its alright with you I'd love to have a sig made. As soon as I think of something. Thanks again.
  14. Amber Sweet didn't die, or Grave Robber! Just those other ones. I sort of expected it though. I thought Grave Robber would die for sure, but.. nope. Infact, I thought he was going to be in it more, but he only had a few scenes.

And about the sig/avy set, I wouldn't mind at all! I like making that stuff. There's plenty time .
  15. I'd love that but I wouldn't wanna take up too much of your time...bored or not I'd feel a little bad. Plus I'd have to think of something I'd want.

I know i was so sad that he died, hmm I have 3 characters I really liked. Blind Mag (Didn't show enough of her...and god she was so gorgeous), Amber Sweet and GraveRobber. Poor Amber Sweet...poor Blind Mag too! I can't believe that nearly all of the main characters died!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast