Conversation Between Priscilla and Unknown Entity

5 Visitor Messages

1. That's ohkay. I understand and sure if I see you on I will talk to you =]
  2. Apologies for not getting to reply to your PM. I realise it's been a week now. I've got a gazillion things all going on at once, so my response would have been half-hearted.

I'm going to get on my other MSN soon, so maybe we can talk more then? =)

Sorry again.
  3. Mine looks fantastic but at the end of the day the size of the TV doesn't matter. In my opinion anyway. Once I start playing on either TV I forget about the size difference because I am focusing on the game anyway. Plus if you spend less on a smaller TV you have more money in your pocket for more games. So.. It's not all bad!
  4. I wish I had money and space for a fifty inch. While I was at Eurogamer, they had forty/fifty inch televisions linked up to some of the consoles, and I couldn't help but notice pixels around edges that should have been smooth. So I'm a little sceptical about larger televisions. Besides, just for me and maybe a friend if one comes over, twenty-six is enough. So it'll get it's use, and I'll love it. ^^

Next investment: surge protectors. xD;
  5. Have fun with your new big TV! I prefer playing on my large one. It's 50 inches. But I only have my PS3 there. My 360 is on a 30 inch one so not as good =[. Considering I play the 360 more haha!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5