Conversation Between Phantom and Rocky

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. how have you been? It's been awhile!
  2. Hehe I'm back baby
  3. I saw you lurking
  4. you know it and thanks for the message
  5. 21 ftw Rock! Do you want those punches now? xD
  6. Haha that compliment you put on Nathan was meant for me right? XD Glad you like my voice xD ^_-
  7. Nope. I feel like I'm becoming more and more unlucky when it comes to jobs >_>'
  8. aww that sucks I hope ya get better man. Hows the job hunting going for ya? any luck so far?
  9. yup, alive and kicking haha. I'm doing fine, aside from having to take medication for this chest pain of mine >_>
  10. lol youre alive!

I'm doing alright, have my fair share of struggles but I'm makin it. How you doing sir?
  11. How's it hangin Rock?
  12. Thanks man, of course the move probarly won't be til around December or January so hopefully I can find another job in this time and save up some more $$$
  13. that sucks man, but at least now everything kinda fell into place for you. I'm happy for you to get an opportunity to move out to California though, I've visited the San Francisco area, and I was just pleasantly surprised how clean and nice everything was for it being such a big city. But best wishes with your move!
  14. Yeah I've decided to move out to Cali with mom, hopefully I can find some work and a place for myself out there, plus Cali has a bunch of hotties and by hotties I mean (beach guys in my sense ) Yeah, I got laid off of work today >_> just alot of drama today, I feel very drained.
  15. Pretty good mang, kinda stressed out with life atm to be honest, but it's nothing really too severe. How goes you Phantom? Did you make your moving decision yet?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 31
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast