Conversation Between Phantom and Unknown Entity

118 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. My last job was at a pizzeria, and my boss was out. Apparently shooting pool while it was busy at the job, and it was only me and another coworker. When he finally came back the busyness was done but I was alittle annoyed by the fact he was out shooting pool when usually a boss is at the job, I messed up something and he got angry at me and blah blah blah it was a long story, but long story short I quit.
  2. Oh? What happened? D=
  3. Yeah I did but I ended up losing it. I feel like such an idiot for losing it over something so stupid.
  4. That sucks man... I know you were looking for a while. I might have you confused with someone else because it's been so long, but didn't you land a job?
  5. Your lucky, I've looking for a while and I manage to get interviews but no jobs >_>
  6. Ohai there~! Looks like someone got their profile back in full swing! =D

It's going gooood. Couldn't be happier at the moment. After a year of doing nothing, I finally got a job! Aced my first interview, and I'm having a blast.

How're you doing? ^^
  7. Hey Unknown, how's it going?
  8. Omfg. I heard the word "back". o.o

Sup Phantom? =D
  9. Hey, that's good. How's life? *hugs*

I'm good too I guess. Summer holiday is over, so it's back to college...

I never see you on MSN anymore. *sad face*
  10. Hey Hun *hugs* I'm doing fine (as fine as I can possibility be xD). How are you doing?
  11. PHANTOM!!! =D

Hai. How goes?
  12. awww thank you *hugs* I'm doing fine
  13. *big grin*
    I'm okies I guess. *shrugs*

How're you?
    Btw, I saw the video you linked us to on MSN, and your voice is awesome. ^^
  14. Yes indeedy xD how are you hun?
  15. o.o

IT'S YOU! You're back?! =D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 118
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast