Conversation Between Phantom and Meier Link

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Sup man where you ben?
  2. lol I had completely forgotten about it xD
  3. Duder what ever happened to your forum? I lost the link a while back.
  4. That's good mate. I'm doing good, I went to Wildwood, NJ today, and boy what an adventure that was. (long story). Now I have a spliting headache lol.
  5. They are both doing good. Wife is doing good with the pregnancy and the son is being a little shit as always but he is learning so I can't blame him. As for me I have been busy as hell as of late. Can't wait for tonight so I can relax.

Sorry for the delayed repsonce.

How have you been?
  6. Thanks mate, I appareiate it. Anyway, how's the wife and kids?
  7. Holy shit bro, I am sorry to hear that. I know you will find a better guy in time, you deserve it.
  8. Me and Avery broke up... a few months ago
  9. Doing good bro, how have you been. I haven't seen you on MSN as of late. I miss out old gay coversations haha. And no I am not using the term gay in a negative way haha but you knew that. Just don't want people bitching; seeing you know what I mean. We need to catch up some time on there. How is your BF? He still liking the squeeze pop trick I told you about?
  10. Hey Meier, how my favorite Mod doing? xD
  11. Sweet, congratulations! I've been busy, but mainly I'm trying not to overexsert myself because I have some chest pain issues I need to solve, I get sleepy so easily, so that's why I haven't been on MSN in a while. I'll try to make it on there every once and awhile.
  12. Thanks buddy, it is good to see you back!

Life has been what is going on around here laterly. Just been working alot and raising the kiddo. We found out a week or so ago that we are having another little boy.

How are things with you? Haven't seen you on MSN in a while.
  13. What's up Meier? O_O wow congrats on becoming a Mod =P
  14. Not alot just living life, thats about it.
  15. Ahh nothing much, still job hunting. u?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 24
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast