Conversation Between Phantom and Dimi

64 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. *PMs*
  2. Next time, PM me that lol
  3. I had to go to my sister who was in the hosptial, she was in a fight at school and was hurt pretty bad, so I had to leave, but after I left i call telling me not to worry and to just go back to work, but when I got back to work he fired me for leaving >_>
  4. That sucks. What did you do before that happened?
  5. Ah man, I could be better. I got laid off of work and now I'm searching again >_>
  6. I'm doing good. Life in my world is crazy.

Seriously thought, I'm doing good. I'm driving now.

How are you?
  7. A While ago. DIMI!!!!!!!! Long time no talk man! How the hell have you been?!
  8. Woah. When did they activate the profile with colors and backgrounds? It's pretty awesome. PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. *high fives* NICE! =D
  10. I feel slightly better but now I feel like I had a hung over rofl
  11. Damn. Hope it's nothing serious dude. Getting sick sucks. I was lucky to avoid not getting the flu during the season and I didn't even get a shot! Watch me get sick though. Whenever I tend to boast about it, I end up getting sick though. ><
  12. XD. That's Chimchar from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl rofl. And I'm doing fine, I think I'm coming down with something, we got like 10 inches of snow yesterday ><
  13. Haha. I'm doing good man. Just here and there. How have you been? (Why does the monkey in your avy have flames on his ass? =O)
  14. DIMI! How the **** are ya? Where have you been lately?
  15. heh thanks Dim
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 64
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast