Conversation Between Phantom and Rikkuffx

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. heya long time no talk
  2. heyyy
  3. No I don't want it,and I probably wouldn't do chemo cause you get really sick on chemo blah I guess we will see
  4. Hell I would be too if I had breasts (which I don't but well...lol) But anyway hopefully it isn't Cancer, you definitely dont want that.
  5. mhm mom doesn't think it's cancer so i'm probably okay but it's still scary
  6. lol well just take it easy anyway ok?
  7. It dosen't hurt,i've also been really tired lately and having alot of headaches and my cyst has been bothering me too LOL i'm a mess oh well
  8. Oh damn that sounds painful. Yeah you better get that checked out ASAP.
  9. It's in my breast. Mom thinks it's nothing but I need a new doctor cause mine quit. But the doctor she wanted me to see wasn't on my insurance so I had to change my insurance and i'm waiting for that to go through and i'll make an appointment when I get my insurance cards and stuff.
  10. Is it bad?
  11. I'm okay I guess. I'm finally going to make a doctor's appt soon about this lump.
  12. Hey hun *hugs* I'm back How've ya been?
  13. Thanks for being a good friend
  14. I just wanted to show you some love! Ignore the idiots,and feel better what your doing is great and you're a wonderful person. They are scared of getting to know you because you are so much better than them in many ways and for the record the mods haven't said anything to you about the posts so you have the right to post whatever you want as much as the immature ones do.
  15. your welcome,some ppl need to grow up,cyber bullying is just as hurtful *hug*
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 36
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast