Conversation Between Furore and Josh_R

13 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, I'm good man, just been a little busy to the point of not being online much apart from mobile Facebook.

Been a weird few weeks, almost died in a really shitty way, gained an awesome girlfriend - it's like a bloody roller coaster.
  2. Whats up Silver ain't seen you around here in a while. you doin alright
  3. Hahaha, I never set mine ablaze, but I smashed em' into several dozens pieces lol.
  4. Yeah, I got one for Christmas as I turned the last one into parts and melted plastic... Whoops.
  5. Dude I hate em' haha. They are a nuisance, but they serve there purpose at times.
  6. Man, them bloody alarm clocks.
    Went through a ton meself cos they always went off when I wanted to sleep in.
  7. Yeah.
    And same. We get a few mongrels like that around the local Uni...
  8. Are you refering to the Where were you threads. If so I have tried my hardest not to just flip the f*ck out, and curse, and troll. It is pure ignorance. That is the kinda guy I just wanna beat the f*ck out of.
  9. Cheers for the support.
    I decided to continue it with him via VMs so that thread doesn't get further desecrated.
  10. I couldn't live without Spike. When I do happen to watch t.v it is always Spike.

Bikini babes doesn't sound to bad though.
  11. No Spike for me, we get a channel called Fuel instead. Still it gets afternoon blocks with bikini babes and stuff so it isn't all bad.
  12. Thats how it usually is for me.

If you wait a few weeks then they should show all of the newer PPV events on Spike.
  13. Man, Australian TV sucks. I finally get cable and all the good current MMA matches are bloody pay per view...

Still, old fights beat nothing I guess...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13