Conversation Between Furore and RamesesII

33 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Hey thanks for the recomendation for the rum haha i will have to look for some i wouldn't mind trying Inner Circle either.
    Hey do you know if it is true that Bundy triple distilled isn't being made any more?
  2. That sounds ok, my work is pretty family friendly they don't mind me taking days off for the fam or myself.
  3. I tend to stick with a company if it treats me well even if others will offer a couple bucks extra a week. The company I'm with now kick ass, especially in terms of arranging days off for whatever reason.
  4. Sounds bloody good, so you just opt for the highest bidder haha or would you rather stick with the one company
  5. NSW dude.
    Dunno how the other states are going, but we lost a major percentage of guards due to an unwillingness to retrain. The pay is rediculously high at times, especially with several security companies trying to outbid eachother for new guards.
  6. Security guard? Where are you a security guard for?
  7. Awesomely.
    Best career ever.
  8. Yeah it's all good. how is life treating you/
  9. I'm good dude. =D
    Just been off TFF for a while. How's shit?
  10. Hey mate how the hell have you been. Ready for Autumn?
  11. The word was cerated that was in question lmao

anyway thats in the past it wasn't really important lol
  12. IT IS A REAL WORD, HOOONNEEESSSTTT!!!!

It's something that's been cemated. Look up cemate and you should get results.
  13. HA ha nice try with your definition on cerated you goose. Hey you heard anything about this money we're meant to be getting?
  14. Cool thats good, its muggy as ever which hopefully means we'll be getting more rain this afternoon
  15. Cloudy as anything. On the plus side the humidity's been kicked to the curb and it's a very nice temperature.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 33
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast