Conversation Between Furore and Zargabaath

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. No, but my buddy does. And unlike him I have half the Ultimanias.
    I suppose I can recognize some words thanks to import games, but not enough to read the Ultimania on my own.
  2. You know how to read Japanese?
  3. Nope, trying to get me into a scheme with higher monthly premiums than what a trip to the hospital generally costs.
    Vultures I tell ya...
  4. Were they trying to put you back into your mother's womb?
  5. Wouldn't be those private health cover peeps?
    Two wore white and both struck me as parasites.
  6. Be careful of the man, or woman, dressed in white.
  7. Me too. My hours at my current job haven't been good at all.
  8. Well I hope you get the job man. If worst comes to worst, move down here temporarily (if you put the hours in you can generally make $5000AU or so a fortnight working nights at double time).
  9. Heard you correctly.

Interview I had two days past.
  10. Going into security I might've heard?
    IT'S AWESOME MAN.
    You can even get up close with musicians and celebrities by working security at music festivals and sometimes you can score tickets on top of that.

Plus you end up making friends with the other guards and suddenly you can easily get into most clubs.
  11. When I first came upon it on my tv I thought it was rugby but then I noticed that it didn't seem like rugby; I know a little about rugby.
  12. Good stuff.
    Just make sure you play Australia's NRL.
    AFL's big in Victoria but most from NSW (my state) and a few others don't like it so much due to the whole less violence and blood thing.
  13. So I'm currently watching some "live" Aussie Rules football - Hawthorn vs. Carlton - on ESPN 2. My initial thoughts are it is very chaotic and that if there is not a game plan, just do. But I like sports and it would be fun to try it out however I don't think there is an Aussie Rules amatuer league where I live; I'll have to check.

Speaking of which, I would also like to try rugby and cricket; cricket more so since I'm a big baseball fan and cricket is a bat & ball sport.
  14. Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if my iPhone autocorrected it. Has a habit of changing correct words half the time with the most annoying example being 'hell' to 'he'll'.

gamestop, gamespot, neither would be a choice I'd choose. Game databases tend to fair better and sometimes if there are developer contributors release dates and the like get released early.
  15. Did you actually mean "Gamespot" instead of "Gamestop"? Because you said "Gamestop" and I refered "Gamespot".
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast