Conversation Between Furore and Unknown Entity

92 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I was thinking about going back to that thread and comparing the two consoles myself. But some people lately have made it look like post whoring to post in the same thread twice about the same things (that really, could have been added into one post). ><

Haha, trigger add-ons would help someone who plays a lot of shooters. I don't see it as cheating, although the normal triggers are adequate if you take the time to get used to them (like I did). xD
  2. Yeah, exactly.
    But then my thoughts on the two can be seen in thy war thread. Depending on context and setup either could be better.

It's almost cheating using trigger add-ons on the PS3 controller. lmao.
  3. It's cool. It was starting to grate on me a little bit. ^^;

And I understand. I don't like that either. If your console of choice is better than the competition, you shouldn't need to make stuff up. ><
  4. Cheers for telling whatsisface off for me.
    Tried to rep you, but apparently I haven't spread enough around since the last time.

And just to let you know, I couldn't care if you call the Xbox the shitebox. I just get annoyed by people making crap up to support their platform of choice.
  5. Ahhh, that'd also explain the egyption tablet looking thing.
  6. Hahahaha, a turd? XD

Noes. It's a paw from the sphinx.
  7. I've not even seen that box art in stores. D=
    I'll look into it though. It sounds like an alright kinda game. ^^
  8. Retail game!
    3D Dot Game Heroes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Heroes rather than Hero, my bad. ^^;;
    It plays a bit like LoZ games (actually a lot) and references many classic titles.
  9. If I'm completely honest, I haven't heard of this game. Is it a PSN download? xD;
  10. Just read your latest journal entry.
    Have you tried 3D Dot Game Hero?
    It's a brilliant timewaster and you can create your own main character or download some made by others. So far I've played as a washing machine, a coke and fries, several Internet memes...
  11. What can I say, imitating past tactics is all I'm doing.
    I think the best part is it makes it incredibly easy for them to recognize because they've done it themselves. I've also had fun with using some of their own words (from posts and VMs) to further illustrate a point.
  12. Personally, I think acting inappropriately in the first place is immature. You know, there's a difference between mentioning how something is unfair, and starting a riot because of it. People can say "this place is out of control", but they're the ones protesting by leaving obvious messages in their sigs, and delving into someone else's privacy for a flipping avatar. The only point they're proving is what a complete arse they're making of themselves.

I believe it was mentioned somewhere that you're only here to troll? Well, at least you know how to fackin' troll.
  13. I feel immature using those same tactics back, but I figured someone should do something. I was going to go it alone too before one of my old forum buddies got attacked by association. Things really went from there.

And yeah, Silence of the Lambs is a classic.
  14. I'm going to have to watch this movie. xD
  15. I'm quite the Nosy Nancy too.

"The only aim I have given is being against any group that acts inappropriately and that is exactly what I have been doing."

My friend, TFF needs you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 92
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast