Conversation Between You and Omega Weapon

7 Visitor Messages

1. No problem, any time!! You listen to lots of music I also like so I think you will quite like them^^
  2. Wow. Thank you very much man! That was extremely useful! I absolutely appreciate the time you spent typing this VM btw.

I owe you one. ^^
  3. Ahhhh well youve come to the right guy!! Perhaps the first two albums to listen to would have to be Once and Dark Passion Play. That way you get a god view of their older style with Tarja and a good look at the direction they are going with Anette, the new vocalist. Personally I prefere Anette and Dark Passion Play but its personal preference.

Follow up purchases/downloads would have to be Oceanborn for the legendary Walking in the air and Sleeping Sun as well as other great tracks and then Century Child which has the likes of Slaying the Dreamer which is simply amazing and a cover of The Phantom of the Opera.
    Wishmaster album is ok, Wishmaster is the best song there but not my favourite album. Over the hills and far away album only has 4 tracks but make sure you get said cover.
    And lastly Angels fall first for the beginnings of Nightwish.

Thats my suggested order if you have the money or time. Otherwise stick to Once and DPP to get a feel for the different sounds as well as listening to some of the best albums ever made in my opinion.

EDIT: Apart from the ones mentioned above The Poet and the pendulum is a masterpiece enough said. Bye bye beautiful and Amaranth are great, if not a bit mainstream and Master. Passion. Greed. Shows a grittier darker side of Nightwish. I wish I had an angel is great as is their most famous song Nemo. The Siren is one of my favourites and Ghost Love Score is good too. Gethsemane and Kinslayer wouldnt go amiss either.

Let me know what you think^^
  4. You! I've gotten into Nightwish not long, I've heard a couple of their songs on YouTube and my first impression was "AWESOME!". Now, the problem is, I don't know where should I begin. -.- I mean, which album do you think is their best? which songs do you think are their best? In other words, I need recommendations. ^^;;

Thanks in advance.
  5. Hmmm I did answer all the questions but for some reason they didn't all appear, so I edited my post and they should all be there now^^
  6. Hahaha, Thank you for the visitor message dude! but come on! You don't really need to give me a rep! I just love starting good discussions!
  7. I couldnt give you any rep yet for starting a good discussion in Music Haven so here is a visitor message instead^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7