Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. DUN DUN DUNNNN......

Or something. XD

How is you!?
  2. Ooooh... okay. xD
    Why would your vote count though? =P
    Was it a biased vote? XD;

j/k
  3. Uh, of course I have to vote. Otherwise I can't monitor who is voting for who, and check to see if anyone self votes. Obviously. Otherwise someone else knows, and that's not fair. So my vote still counts.
  4. Awww.. Merry Christmas to you too!
    Have a sexy one, eh? *winks*
  5. Tooooooooooooooooooomorrow morning some time, because I'll have time then. Just giving everyone a chance to submit stuff if they do have anything. Then I'll do the PM rounds saying the thread is up. =O And I'm only on here for about 15 minutes today so I can fire off some Merry Christmas messages. Speaking of which...

Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you tomorrow! Which is likely. =O
  6. Coooonnnnnnnttteeeesssssttttttt stuuuuffffffffff..... o_o

Wasn't it supposed to be like, done today or something? xD; Or like.. this last weekend? xD;
  7. Is okay. I've only got 4 banners at the moment. >< So long as I get it, I'll be fine. xD I need more banners, man. But everyone seems to be busy. ;_;
  8. OH MY GOD! I completely forgot about the Banner contest! ><
    I haven't worked on it at all... I'll see what I can do.
  9. I didn't know you lived in england. =P
  10. Like I said, I don't have time at the moment. >.> I'll have to post in the OOC to bez telling them. After Christmas, man. When everything dies down. Just take my character with you or summin'. Make him do what ever it is he would do.
  11. And you'd better post soon or fehrant'll kill you off or something. XD;;;
  12. Haha, nice Avatar. XDDDD
  13. Yeah. Do that, I don't mind. ^^ Might as well get my character to do something. If I can't post by tomorrow, I think I'll post in the OoC saying I cannah. Raiders and Hounds sounds fun. =D
  14. ...Unless you want me to.
  15. The RP? Lol....I've been dragging you guys around. ^_^;;
    We're almost close to the city. I know you remembered your name, but in my latest post that I'm working on, we run into a combo of Hounds and Raiders w/guns, and well, we're all being shot at, and I don't think I can control your character's actions. =P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 95
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast