Conversation Between Doc Rocco and Fate

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. So, it's not you then? Guess Unknown was wrong. Sorry 'bout that! I always tend to go overboard...
  2. I have no idea who it actually is. Nor do I know who Team Awesome L is.

But let me make this clear; THEY ARE NOT LILY OR I. And we will not tolerate people telling others we are.

We (Lily and I) have been doing some real investigation into who they are, and we think we've pinpointed their real identities.
  3. "Team Awesome R"

I wonder, who is that?
  4. just look for valkyrie profile trivia!
  5. No I has not. Whur is eet?
  6. I suppose you've seen my VP Trivia thread? it's no fun alone ya know!
  7. Well, the amount of damage you deal isn't the only measure of how good you are. That's just proof of a good equipment and Sealstone seat up.

I've never managed to get Ehrde. Never had the patience. Phyress does it for me. I'm the same, only one Archer. On my best file, I think, my party is Freya, Phyress, Hrist and Valkyrie. It's been a while since I last played it. =\
  8. I deal anywhere from 500000(five hundred thousand!) to 8000000(eight MILLION!!) damage to her! Got the Angel Slayer and I use only ONE Einherjar Archer fow my whole party; he fights alone! It's Ehrde! I'm even more powerful than those Ehrdes in the Youtube videos! Guess I win!
  9. I like to think I'm pretty good. =D I can beat Determined Dirna without Dragon Ribs and the Tri-Emblem? xD
  10. How good are you at VP2
  11. That I am, because well, I was using it once and forgot to take it off. And am now too lazy to change it. Photoshop is so distracting. xD

Oh yes, that could be fun. And tedious. xD
  12. well, you can get the game to be harder by like a hell of a lot if you beat it 48 times!
    BTW, you usin invis mode?
  13. I really like all the Valkyries, actually. If I had to choose a favourite, I'd say it would be Hrist.

Well, I really like 2 for the story which was much more engrossing than the original. But I found the dungeons were much tougher in Lenneth. I think it would've been nice if you'd have had difficulty settings in 2. But I did find the Seraphic Gate in 2 much harder. So that was a plus.
  14. I'm terrific! Kill me for sayin this, but I've always been a Lenneth fan! Hated Silmeria! Which Profile was your fav? mine was 2 ironically!
  15. Haha. I can't say I am either.

So how've you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 30
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast