Conversation Between Doc Rocco and Fate

30 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. oh wow! i can't say i'm surprised!
  2. Yah, awesome points. You became that much more awesome.

And I've already got those pictures. I'm the one who actually uploaded them at the VP Wiki. =O
  3. 55 awesome points?
  4. Because Hrist is badass. And there aren't that many decent images of Freya online for me to use as stock. =/ It's been a while since I've had a VP themed banner, actually. I should make one.

And Valkyrie Profile is the shiz. You just gained like, 55 awesome points.
  5. Ya know, I've always wondered: why is it that you're a big Freya fan, but your avatar and signature used to be Hrist Valkyrie? (yeah, I play Valkyrie Profile!)^_^
  6. Yeah, fo' sho'! And thanks. =D
  7. Hey there! I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I'm here to fix that. Sorry once again and happy birthday! Hope we can be friends! See ya around.
  8. I have to go now. Bye Doc!
  9. I told you!
  10. Forget my PM. It's over now. =D
  11. Plese, just call truce with Laguna, I've read your conversation with him. I think it's for the best. Besides, it's not really helping anybody. I'll tell him to stop, too.
  12. Hopefully this whole thing will get straightened out. I've asked Gunslinger to call it pax. I am hoping he will. It's tearing up the place.
  13. Sure. I was wrong and I already got my warning for it. Thanks for the forgiven!
  14. I'm over it. You apologised so that's all I care about. Thanks for doing that.
  15. Listen, please, about that post I posted which insulted CC, I already apologized to her three times. And you're the the reason why. At first, I didn't think I was being that disrespectful, but after reading what you posted, I thought maybe I was, so I apologize to her three times. She forgave me. I'll apologize to you, too. I'm really sorry! Please just let go of it. Thank you! I didn't mean to be disrespectful! Sorry!
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 30
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2