Conversation Between Doc Rocco and Rocky

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. happy birthday
  2. You can be a reviewer fo' sho'! Just post your thoughts in the thread. Just don't be too blunt. Blunt can come off as being offensive. And then people will want to eat you.
  3. I do like your stamps! what kinds of different characters are you using for them?
  4. Yes. It was stupidlolz. It seems I am

I'm testing out stamps. Are they effective? Tell meh!
  5. Is it safe to say what you said about Pete was stupidlolz?

jk I'm sure it wasn't malicious/intentional but I would be a little freaked out if someone I didn't know at all called me out about something of that nature on the forums. Just saying next time use your cognitive thinking skills and see it through their perspective.
  6. I see, that explains things now! Not really, but I'll take your word for it

I guess that is true about your stupidlolz tendancies, but I believe that acting stupidlolz is much better then being serious business, especially in the TFF world.
  7. I'm stupidlolz with everyone. Nearly everything I do is stupidlolz. The campaign is the result of me trying to wriggle out of a dare, and too much sugar. =DDD
  8. nah I havent talked to Froggie about it, I was just curious about your newfound singlehanded campaign for her to become S-mod, so I put the pieces together. And I know you and Bleachfangirl like to be stupidlolz together but I felt this was a bit different.
  9. Have you been talking to Froggie? She seems to think we have a thing going on. We don't. Seriously. We're just stupid together is all. >>;
  10. do you have a crush on Tiger Lily or something?
  11. Tiger Lily's "track marks" are the scars she received while fighting off a bear to protect a young child from the bear's wrath. In fact, it was Pete who set the bear upon the young paraplegic orphan. Can you trust a man who finds pleasure in seeing a young disabled girl set upon by a bear to moderate these forums? It would be like putting Hitler in charge of a Jewish forum. Instead, put your faith in the heroine of many. The girl who works tirelessly for world peace, a cure for cancer, eradication of world hunger and to stop poverty. Vote Tiger Lily for S-Mod.
  12. Even if that is the case, Tiger Lily will die a heroine, and we (the campaign team) have methods to resurrect her within the hour. =D

Pete will therefore have an opponent in the S-Mod elections.

Tiger Lily wants all of Earth to live in harmony. She has created a special chemical which will ensure that. If elected S-Mod, all of Earth will live harmoniously in affluence.

Pete seeks to destroy the Internet and then the world. If he is elected S-Mod, he will have the power to do so. We cannot let that happen. Therefore...

VOTE TIGER LILY FOR S-MOD KTHXBAI!
  13. The paradox with Tiger Lily's cure for cancer is that Tiger Lily will end up finding out that SHE is the cancer, and will end up having to eradicate herself in order to save mankind.

Pete will therefore have to be the S-Mod by default.

Vote Pete for S-Mod!
  14. Tiger Lily will be able to find a cure for cancer if elected S-Mod. She will work tirelessly to eradicate every disease from the planet.

Your Pete is responsible for every illness on the face of the Earth. He is evil incarnate.

Vote Tiger Lily for S-Mod.
  15. I always thought that Biology was one of those monsters that are extremely rare, but deadly that appear in the Star Ocean series, the ones that move little, have low HP/MP under the specticles, then BAM! you take over 9000 MP damage and your whole team gets MP killed...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 25
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast