Conversation Between Doc Rocco and Violet

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Happeh birthday rocco!
  2. Try asking him or one of the admins to give him some gil. Loco can do it too, I think, but I'm not really sure.
  3. O HAI ANN. The banner comp results are up, so could you please sticky it, and lock the voting thread? Thanks.

Andddd, I was thinking. Would we be able to get Fuzz or someone to give Omega some Gil for his win, or a gift from the store with a message on it saying something like "Christmas Banner Competition - First Place"? An image doesn't really display all the hard work. ^^
  4. Roccoooo.. when will you post up the Sig Contest?
  5. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I'm scared now. You are a scary lady. Remind me to run when we play T or D with you around. =D
  6. Ooooh, I'll get you for this, you little turd!
  7. Love the sig and avatar set, Ann. They look inspired. *RUNS*
  8. *sends box of cookehs*
  9. I wantz Traditional Artist! GIVE MEH COOKAY
  10. Annnnnnn. Vote me for Best New Member as well, kthxbai. =D You can has Best Couple and other stuffs. And a cookie.
  11. Yeah. But Zeromune, unlike Tiger Lily, lacks determination. He also lacks interaction between neurones. Tiger Lily will bring TFF into the future. She will bring about a golden age of posting.

Tiger Lily is also part of the TFF Coalition. The greatest political party in existence. so vote the TFF Coalition: Rocco and Lily.
  12. Unlike Tiger Lily and Pete, Zeromune sees no need to show a false exterior. Zeromune is as real as reality gets. If you would rather watch your country fall apart, vote for Pete and Tiger Lily. For 2008, vote for Zeromune as our next S-MOD. He doesn't even know that he's running because he's just that wonderful.
  13. Tiger Lily's "track marks" are the scars she received while fighting off a bear to protect a young child from the bear's wrath. In fact, it was Pete who set the bear upon the young paraplegic orphan. Can you trust a man who finds pleasure in seeing a young disabled girl set upon by a bear to moderate these forums? It would be like putting Hitler in charge of a Jewish forum. Instead, put your faith in the heroine of many. The girl who works tirelessly for world peace, a cure for cancer, eradication of world hunger and to stop poverty. Vote Tiger Lily for S-Mod.
  14. Tiger Lily supports your Art forum becoming a busy forum full of traditional art. She will make it the most popular section on TFF.

Pete is responsible for the lack of quality posts there. Who's a better mod?

Vote Tiger Lily for S-Mod.
  15. Mwahahahahhahahaa!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast