Conversation Between Doc Rocco and Furore

9 Visitor Messages

1. YOU JOINED IN 2006 BIZNITCH!!!!!
    And after that purple bricking, NO GIMPY MARSUPIAL EXTREMITY FRIES AND YELLOW LLAMA BEVERAGE FOR J00!!!!!
  2. Oi. I'm a new member too, man. Not in terms of join date, but activity. *hits Nathan with a purple brick*
  3. Everything said by "Pete for S-Mod" is

4. Tiger Lily's "track marks" are the scars she received while fighting off a bear to protect a young child from the bear's wrath. In fact, it was Pete who set the bear upon the young paraplegic orphan. Can you trust a man who finds pleasure in seeing a young disabled girl set upon by a bear to moderate these forums? It would be like putting Hitler in charge of a Jewish forum. Instead, put your faith in the heroine of many. The girl who works tirelessly for world peace, a cure for cancer, eradication of world hunger and to stop poverty. Vote Tiger Lily for S-Mod.
  5. Tiger Lily once saved an entire pod of whales from death by whalers using only a ballpoint pen, a USB cord and a copy of The Australian from 1997.

Pete is responsible for every whale death in the world. Whale activist or brutish animal killer for moderator?

Tiger Lily for S-Mod.
  6. Aye, TFF gets slow at times with the new posts.
    It'll happen, especially if you're gone a full 24 hours... ><
  7. A Visitor Message for you. Not like you need anymore anyway. I am bored, and abusing the fact I CAN actually VM people to counteract that. Must find topics to post in!
  8. *Sculls soft drink* Cheers bro.
  9. Message for you! This one is also worth a small Micronesian fortune because of the person who posted it! Enjoy the can of soft drink it can buy you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9