Conversation Between Doc Rocco and Hyzenthlay

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. My aunt Jean is awesome, though. Yours sucks.

You can never weeen. We have acunning plan and all you have is batteries and Selotape. Evilscaryface.

The race is on. Lily and Rocco's Totalitarian Government versus Hyz and Psiko's IRONFIST regeme. We (ME AN PSIKO!) will ween.

I've been on MSN all night talking to TFFers. This is a strange statement. I shal play your truth or dare. I aint changing my username, though. That would be LAMEO!
  2. I has an Aunt Jean in England as well, man. Uncanny. Well, she's a Great Aunt. But an aunt nonetheless.

You'll have to beat Lily and I in our bid to take over the world. We've been planning for months. I think we're taking o'er the UK second. And you know, once we've finished with the world, we'll implement all our plans to make the world a better place. [Read: A better place for us, with no regard for others. :x]

The race is on. Lily and Rocco's Totalitarian Government versus Hyz and Psiko's Whatever-you-call-it. We will ween. >=D

EDIT: And you should come on MSN more often, man. Play Truth or Dare in the TFF group convo. It's insane. I was made to use this horrible, er I mean, lovely avy and sig set by Lily.
  3. PJ's? I only just got into mine ate 12:20am, lol. It meant walking down the hall. Aimee doesnt do effort like that. It dissagrees with her.

Lazy? Good boy. We all like lazy. My mum thought I had Anaemia for ages because I never wanted to get out of bed. Now I work and am forced. FIGHT THE POWER ~fist up in the air~!
    I cant use GarageBand or anything like that, they confuse me. My friend has one where you can put vocals in, but it's just a kinda sound that... Well, it's just a weird sound. No words. Kinda freaks me ooooout.
  4. I is non-smelling now. =D And out of mah pyjamas. At last.

And I did nothing yesterday, man. I am teh lazies when I'm on holidays. Wait - I made myself a nerdy wallpaper and tried to write some music. [I say write, but I mean I used GarageBand. =P]
  5. Ha ha ha, yesterday, then. =]

MSN late= winner, though. I agree stink is fail.
    I'm fairly rosey. I had a shower a couple of hours ago. =]
  6. Well, seeing as though it's only 8:41 here, I've not done much at all. I did stay up late on MSN though. =D And I need to showerrr. Stink = fail.
  7. ARE YOU CRAZY!? Clean the house, what if santa puts you on his 'bad boy list' D:. Do you not find that terrifying? HAVE YOU NOT SEEN FUTURAMA!?

Hyz is great. =D She was bored most of today so she posted pics of herself on her profile, made herself a TFF family and voted in the new awards thing.
    What hav eyou done with your day? Don't say just hid... Santa will hear you!
  8. DOCTOR COLOSSUS is good today. DOCTOR COLOSSUS has a mug of tea. DOCTOR COLOSSUS should be helping clean the house, but instead is hiding in his room. =D

How is Miz Hyz?
  9. But, of course.

n_n. I guess that makes me your neice, I'll be your "neice with the intellegence of a really smart squirrel!"

How are you today DOCTOR COLOSSUS!? Or Doc Rocco, as many know you as.
  10. Oh! Can [noob]I lik ttly b ur[/noob] I be your scatterbrained uncle who likes something he can't remember? I'll add yo to my family, man. =D
  11. Sleeping, man. And just being lazy in general. Oh, and Christmas shopping. Finally got it all done. =D I've also been obsessing over Dissidia. Way too much. ^^; Rocco = Eccentric and obsessive.
  12. Ha ha ha. Im really sorry about that. I hadnt had much but I'm on medication too so... I shouldnt have even been drinking.
    Anyway. I just ordered VIII this morning. Cant wait for that.
    What have you been up to?
  13. I can tell. You've misspelt lots of words. xD How much have you had? =P
  14. In all honestyu I think queena is my worst character.
    Kuja is just aesoem, though and I love the game.
    It is a very, VERY good FF game. It's severely under-rated because peopel havent played it through.
    It took me 20 mins to write this because of alcohol!
  15. IX is win, man. I've never played it, but I can tell it will be epic already. 8D Kuja seems like he'll be a cool villain. And it has Quina, who's meant to be cool. ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 26
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast