Conversation Between Doc Rocco and Zardoch

6 Visitor Messages

1. Just a reminder. The factions has been opened and I would like it if you made your character. Thanks man. We need to get this thing moving!
  2. Hello Doc. Would you like to get in on my factions idea (read my latest general chat thread for info)? Contact me on AIM/MSN. I'll be on all day.
  3. Pete for S-Mod and Pete worship a demon god, sacrificing children. They are

4. Hey. Don't want to seem like a pest or anything, but am I teaching or not? XD I'm not listed as a teach... So do you just want me as a resource or something? I'm fine with whatever, but if I'm a teacher I'll post in the character creation thread. Thanks!
  5. So you got the club started huh? Nice. Those examples were... inspired? I did chuckle a couple of times while reading them. I really think it will work well.

(Oh. Because I feel like being, well, a bitch, I picked up a typo. Hehe... I'm meant to scrutinise writing right? Who better to start with than the top dog?)
  6. I'll take this chance to be the first to give a visitor message! You seem cool, so HI!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6