Conversation Between Kou and Tiger Lily

4 Visitor Messages

1. Ever wonder where those final fantasy VII models they used to have under the counter went? Yeh, I bought cloud and sephiroth. I usually average about 100-150bucks every visit so I try to cut it to about once a month. Too bad the exchange rate is terrible so prices have gone back up again.
  2. Oh, I know. It's a huuuge waste of effort. No, really, it actually is as the stairs are really quite steep. ><

Hmm. I don't go to Ace very often, no. They don't even let you take food in. Sadface. The other two I tend to check into every time I'm in the city. Which is generally about once or so each month. I'm terrible when it comes to Comics Etc. There was a time where I literally could not walk into that store and walk out empty-handed. I've bought a fair few figurines and manga and even an X-Files comic from there. I was too broke to buy anything last time though. ;_;
  3. Hmm, thanks for the heads up. I could of wasted precious time and effort climbing those things

You head in there much at all?
  4. Ohaither. You can haz a VM. =D

To make conversation... I don't like Ace Comics all that much. It's a usually couple of dollars cheaper than Comics Etc, but their stock is nowhere near as good as that of Comics Etc or Daily Planet. So... yeah, it's not really worth climbing all those stairs. ><
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4