1. Long time no see
    How have been ??
  2. yeah
  3. is it ok now ?
  4. hi , how are you ^______^?
  5. thanks , you can remove it now
    coz I'll make some changes
  6. ok..
  7. but how come ?!, I have already choosen to recieve pv from othes ??
  8. ok you can send it here through vm
  9. Hey himi.. I was forwarding your drawing, but.. this was the message I got.. :

"The following errors occurred with your submission:
    Himi has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Himi from the recipient list and send the message again."

yeah.. so maybe.. you can adjust that.. so that I couLd send PM to you, or if you don't want.. just give me your e-maiL add. and then I'LL send your drawing to you..
  10. hello miss
    how are you
    sorry i mistakenly missed my drawing i sent you oneday
    cud u please send it to me in pm ^_^
  11. Oh is that so? Mmm.. yeah.. drawing is a great way of expressing feeLings.. :-)
  12. About the effect I only used Microsoft picture manager
    just to control the generl color of the drawing , that's all
    about drawing faces , I'm not good in it and this is the way I draw , yes she looks sad and pale from the word written up there you can also notice that , I always draw lonly and dipressed ladies .. perhaps you might get rid of some pain you have as if you were drawing your own image or your inner feelings which would be reflected on some papers ... It does sometims when you are not capable of organizing some charming words in a poem .. you can draw them in a picture you love !,
    I never made cheerful ones heh , I might don't know how , emm may be I've to try
    It was a pleasure to discuss some points and notes about my drawing
    thanks miss
    see you
  13. Okay.. I saw it.. the effect is great, and the draw is beautifuL even it's a LittLe bit bLur, it's simpLe and very intriguing.. I was intrigued on how that girL reaLLy Looks Like with cLear face.. yeah, it's a bit emboss.. but weLL.. what did you use for the effect? SureLy, I guess you shouLd try to draw a cLear face.. with eyes, mouth.. etc. I think you can do it weLL.. :-)
  14. Sorry Himi.. I can't see it.. I went to the Link you gave me.. but it's just bLank.. I don't know.. maybe there's probLem on my browser..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 22
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast