Conversation Between Yesha and Xanatos

56 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah.. actually there's a story behind it.. quite long indeed.. hehe! But now, I'm back to normal typing.. :-)
  2. I was going through some old posts today, and I've noticed, in majority of your post you wrote every "L" as capital, actually I've noticed that before but I keep forgetting to ask you, is there some meaning behind it or you just did it for fun?
  3. Yeah, just passing by to check things.. and after almost five months I got my break to go online now.. hehehe!
  4. Glad to hear that, you finally decided to return or just passing by, checking out what new on old TFF?
  5. great of course.. :-)
  6. Indeed, it's been quite a long time, and of course I do remember you, how could I not, how's life been treating you all this time?
  7. Hi Xanatos! It's been quite a long time.. still remember me? hehe! :-)
  8. Don't know what to say...I guess thanks would be the appropriate word. To be honest I didn't expect to receive a prize in first place, I was just glad to participate and by the way the prize is awesome.

As for the coloring, didn't have time to do that. I wasn't even sure that I could do the drawing itself mainly because I was busy with exams and projects that month but I promised that I would participate so I found some free time.
  9. Hi Xanatos.. congratz again! :-) anyway.. if you have just coLored your drawing, you might step as the uLtimate winner, since it has some percentage on the grading.. anyway.. I've sent you the prize, Like it? :-)
  10. Yea, but then again not many members are in to the drawing so that might be the main reason for only few competitors. I'm sure you'll come up with something interesting, something where all members are gonna participate, or at least most of them.
  11. Yeah.. that was disappointing.. but atLeast.. you three participated.. :-) So.. I'm thinking what contest wiLL I hoLd for the future, that wiLL keep everyone (aLL members) interested to join.. mmm...
  12. Only three!? That sucks, I really expected more people would join...well, it could have been worse. Last time I spoke with Gilgameshed_up he told me that he's done with preparation and that he started to draw but then again he probably had more important things to do.
  13. Very sad to say.. onLy 3 members of our cLub joined.. incLuding you.. and weLL.. I'm disappointed that GiLgameshed_up didn't participate.. but.. I don't know.. maybe he's just kinda busy or something.. and yeah.. I notice he's not around lateLy..
  14. Surprisingly no, I'm more excited to see some of the pictures that other contestant made. Anyway, how many people do participate in this contest and by any chance did Gilgamesh_up send his drawing, I haven't seen him for some time.
  15. yeah.. LoL! I'am too have aLot of schooLworks to do.. and stuff Like that.. but don't worry I have atLeast a few hours to check here :-) I bet you're excited to know the winner for the contest, eh? :-)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 56
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast