Conversation Between Yesha and Asectic

65 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Lol, sorry. Its just that after seeing U-Kiss and their debut song called Not Young, I was like "Dude, you're going to thank your parents some day!" People just can't have new ideas these days and really, I hated the way the curly one looked *shudders*
    Plus, what's the point in debuting now-a-days if you're only going to waste your time staying famous for just a while? Well, some may and some may not. And later singers go off in leave whenever they face some emtional problems about "I WANNA GO HOME AND I HATE KOREA!!"
    That's how the last leader of 2PM was. He was born and lived in the States all his life. So what something he posted 4 years ago came back to him as a scandal, he just left. I was like "WTF!! Fight back dude!!"
    Well, whatever. As long as they have charisma and a strong spirit, I'm fine with them

Oh yeah, did you hear of MCMong? His new song, NIGHTMARE includes the host of the show, which he is not that very nice. So I was like laughing so hard xD
  2. Oh! Before I forgot.. yeah.. I'm pretty much into f(x) so much.. and sometimes.. I got carried away when someone saying bad things about them.. I don't know.. maybe it's my obsession on their music! ALso.. I totaLLy disagree with you saying if they're born in America they shouLd instead try to be popuLar there.. and etc. TaLking about the members of f(x)..They have Asian bLood Like us (Amber, who is haLf chinese, Victoria is a pure chinese and KrystaL just came from America but she is Korean) so atLeast.. they couLd be popuLar in Asia, and NO, they're not Americans as weLL.. Amber just got a haLf of it, but except her there's no one, so it's okay.. aLso, normaLLy in America, it's much harder to enter the music industry, especiaLLy when you're Asian and due to a larging numbers of singer artists trying to be famous, just Look at American IdoL and such as that.. Korea isn't the onLy music industry nor the highest seLLing industry.. not much peopLe can speak Korean anyway.. it's just that it came to a point that some Korean entertainment groups, hoLd a audition aLL over the worLd especiaLLy America.. so that's why.. many Asians from other countries other than Korea auditioned and grabbed the opportunity, just Like Amber.. know what I mean?
  3. Yeah.. they're muLti-nationaL group.. but I don't see any wrong about it.. they're good and taLented, that's for sure.. it's just that.. they feLL in Korea's music territory.. :-) I don't know much about 2pm.. so I can't comment about it.. Anyway.. "LaChaTa" is their first single.. apparentLy and fortunateLy it's now the biggest hit in Korea's chart.. :-) Better checking it out.. before judging..
  4. Eww, another one of those international groups? Its a bit disappointing really. If they're asians born in america they should debut there, since they're AMERICAN. And Chinese there, etc. Its like they think that korea is the only leading music industry. Sure, they might have a lower rep then but meh.
    Oh yeah, did you hear of 2PM's leader who left back to America just because of a post 4 years ago he made on fb/twitter/etc haunted him back? It was something like he hated korea because he had to eat all these spicy food and what not. Seriously, I found him a bit disappointing. I think that he could've at least fought back. Those type of people arent really cut out for real life it means to me :/

You really are into them arent you? What's their hit song called? [If they're hit that is LOL xD]
  5. Oh! I forgot.. KrstaL is from New York, America.. and Victoria is aLso Learning Korean more, Like Amber.. and Amber is haLf American-chinese :-)
  6. Mmm.. I prefer 2NE1 more than GirL's Generation (SNSD) probabLy I don't Like they're styLe aLso, they aLL Look aLike so I can't say who's who.. I just know that the short haired girL is Jessica.. Oh! Just wanted to say that Jessica's younger sister KrystaL is a member of f(x)! They say KrystaL is onLy 14, aLright here's the List of f(x) members.. ~Amber~ she auditioned in Orange County, America, she trained for Like 2 years and got out to Korea for her debut (group) song.. she's 18 now.. she's the rapper of the group and pretty much she speaks in EngLish when singing 'coz she's stiLL Learning Korean more (she was born in America afteraLL), aLso she's Lesbian, so don't ge confused when you see her, and Hyun Ah of 4 minute is going out with her LateLy, ~Victoria~ she's chinese.. and she was discovered in a dance competition in Beijing, China.. she has aLot of experiences and was appeared in most of Korean's music videos and commerciaLs, she is now 22 yrs. oLd the oLdest in the group. ~KrstaL~ the younger sister of Jessica of SNSD, she is 14 yrs. oLd. ~Luna~ I don't know much about her, but they say she discovered in some dance contest show in Korea. ~SuLLi~ started as a young actress in Korea, she has aLot of commerciaLs and stuff Like that, she's 18. Hehe! That's aLL the info. I got, I hope I made you more interested in Liking this new Korean Group.. :-) Better check out their "Lachata" f(x) song! It's their debut singLe (music core)!
  7. None taken. I never really liked 2NE1's style. It was so well.. how do you say it, not that appealing to me. I prefered Girls' Generation better.
    Fx ... can't say I heard of them. But I love the name Amber though. I'll check it out later

YESS!! PLEASE HURRY!!
    Not that I'm not waiting for a win or something. I just know that there will be others who draw better than me Well, it was worth a try anyways.

Oh yes, I starting watching a drama that includes Hongi, the leader of FT Island and my favorite music artist. I'm not sure about the english trans. but its "minami shi-dae yoe"
    He's one of those comic characters who's oblivious to everyone. Well, at least so far xD
  8. ^^ HeLLo! Hey! Ya know the newest Korean GirL Group named F(x)?! They're sooo cooL.. I Love Amber the tomboyish girL of the group.. And I think, I feLL inLove with her the first time I saw her.. Hehe! I'm not into 2NE1 LateLy, they're getting pretty boring.. no offense.. Oh yeah! About the contest.. sorry for the deLay of the resuLts.. as soon as Azuteor gave me his resuLts I'LL start posting the winners.. :-)
  9. ^-^
  10. Already? Okay thanks
    Though I want you that I'm not that good at drawing anime xD
  11. Hi Athna.. the contest/event that GiLgameshed Up suggested on our cLub is now starting.. you shouLd join too.. :-)
  12. Mmm.. For now.. I onLy Look up to many popuLar singers/actors, artist, and cospLayers..
  13. well, they have to be good or I guess people wont bother watching them xD
    Instead of any favorites, do you have any idols you look up too? Like some kind of role model
    Mine's pretty cheap, an english tutor. But really, she's a black belt, in a good university and we basically share the same dream I reallly look up to her.
  14. Yeah,, I onLy Like Anime theme songs and songs sang aLso by Utada Hikaru.. :-)
  15. Eww, really? That's so weird. But was it a big hit in Japan or something? I never heard for I never really listened to japenese music. Even Hope by FT Island is better than them.
    The only one I ever liked from there was the ones that theme songs have in animes xD
    When I recently saw G-Dragon on tv, his hair was like those gangster ones. It was very long and I didn't like it.
    Anyways, I just know I heard this new song by them but I dont know what its called. Though I know that it was very catchy :/
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 65
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast