Conversation Between Yesha and Azuteor

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. back here in the Phil. :-)
  2. Hey! Where have you been?!
  3. Hello! Long time no see, or I suppose.. no talk. hehe! :-)
  4. Okay! good luck with the club!
  5. Hi Azuteor.. how's schooL? The drawing contest of our cLub is aLready finished.. just a month ago.. if you're interested you can see the resuLts and their drawings.. so, I guess next time I'LL be inviting for your participation again, for another cLub activity or drawing/art activity.. ok?? :-) That's aLL, Take Care!
  6. Owkie Dowkie.. :-)
  7. Hey! Sorry for the late late reply, I'm really busy with school. >>;;

You might just go ahead with the judging.
  8. Heys... how's the exam? ALready finished? WeLL.. if not.. can you teLL me exactLy when? Or.. if you want.. I'LL just have to do the judging for the drawing contest, if you don't mind.. since it's aLready going to be the Last week of October.. and the participants are waiting.. aLso, you're not VMing me, so I don't know what's happening to you now.. weLL anyways.. that's aLL.. TC :-)
  9. Oh ok! I didn't know.. so sorry.. weLL.. goodLuck on your exams!! :-)
  10. I will get to it. I've been swamped with exams and homework this week.
  11. Have you received my maiL? You have to give me your critics now, next week or this week.. so, I can post it now on our cLub thread and for them to know the winner.. they're onLy three participants, so it wouLdn't be hard to make the judge.. :-)
  12. Alright.. I've sent you the drawings. you just have to open your maiL.. :-)
  13. you can send them to my email : [email protected]

14. Where can I send you the "contest drawings"? So you can give your critics and stuff.. :-)
  15. xD I'm really sick right now so I'll have to get to you a little later.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 35
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast