Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and Walter Sobchak

12 Visitor Messages

1. Look, man. I don't know what you said, because you're on my ignore list (first TFFer ever, congratulations!) Because the majority of the time I read what you have to say, you get under my skin. I've tried to get past that for the better part of the year, because the times you don't piss me off, I actually think you're funny, clever, and/or intelligent, but I don't want my TFF experience to be a drag, and you kinda make it that way for me. If you have something to say to me that is not specifically designed to accuse me of something, tell me that I'm stupid, or to piss me off, get someone to be your middle man, and I'll listen, because I kind of feel bad about ignoring somebody. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  2. I am glad you approve, Coltrane.
  3. Catholicism, because that's what I grew up as, and my parents, sister's family, and some of my relatives still go to that same church. I've kind of moved past the Catholic way of believing at this point-I'm more of a "it doesn't matter which church you go to" kind of guy at this point-but I still go to the Catholic church on Sundays to be with my family, and occasionally sing in the choir. I've thought of going to the church all my friends go to instead-I agree with some of their views more-but haven't made that move yet. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  4. Why Catholicism?
  5. Are you suggesting I spend my free time jacking off? See, but I don't have a computer with internet access at my house (borrowing my parents' right now.) And besides, that's counter-productive to being a young Catholic; we're not supposed to do that! So I'm screwed, basically... I could try that art thing, though. But if I don't feel inspired, I feel like I'm forcing myself. What do I do, Yoo-Hoo?! Where are all the answers to life?! There are no more fortune cookies... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  6. Thanks for yours, and same to you.
  7. Thanks for your vote. May all your dreams come true and all your enemies suffer.
  8. It certainly seems like it. Perhaps they are delaying the vote so my support will die down, but I plan for these sort of things.
  9. Y'know, I don't think the voting round of the TFF Bogus Awards is ever going to actually happen. I know you had your heart set on being voted most antagonistic, but we just have to give some dreams up.
  10. Word.
  11. If I can count on your vote for biggest outcast
  12. Can I count on your vote for Most Antagonistic?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12