Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and OceanEyes28

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. The CD came today. Was listening to it in my car, and what I've heard so far I thought was really good. Also, I liked the note, haha :3
  2. Could you sign it for me plz :3 For when your big and famous some day. I'll show it to people and be like "I used to argue with that girl on an online forum about video games about how to moderate."
  3. Hahaha he snoozes he loses. It's YOURS. Do you want it left in the shrink wrap or signed?
  4. If you are wondering who the random creeper was who ordered your album off eBay today, it was me.
    EDIT: I just realized I bought an album that was probably intended for someone else to buy, since there are no others up. Sorry...
  5. yhey
  6. :3 Yuss.
  7. fwiends?
  8. Shuddap
  9. hahaha.
  10. I don't get paid shit. Not money, not booze... Not even naked pictures. Such a ripoff.
  11. Also, you getting paid anything? I ain't gettin' paid shit. We oughtta look into a different profession.
  12. Okay. I was freakin' out a little bit. I wasn't expecting it to go like that, so it caught me totally off guard. I'll try to keep my cool better next time.
  13. Lol okay, hang on. I've got your back on this one, dude. I just PMed Cesar last night about how we should stand behind you on this one.

HOWEVER. No, you shouldn't have used the term "asshole," especially with a member questioning your professionalism.

Also, I understand your frustration with back talk and disregard for instruction, but these ARE young adults (or in nix's case, nearly 30-year-old adults) we're dealing with, and there's only so much "authority" we can try to enforce around here without looking ridiculous. People are going to talk back to you. But if you're as emotionally removed from it as possible, they can't touch you.
  14. Okay, here's the thing. I am not going to put up with stuff like that. Blatant back talk and disregard for instruction. That will earn a warning from me every time. Hence, nix has received an official warning, because I told him if he posted that again, I'd give him one. You can take it away if you want, but I am going to take it to Cesar if you do.

Maybe I shouldn't have used the term "asshole." I was a bit frustrated and angry at the time. Other than that though, I see nothing wrong with my actions. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 29
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast