Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and che

51 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Just so you know, I don't hate you. That's about 50% serious what comes out of my mouth. I get annoyed sometimes and I fume a little bit to Dodie, but I don't really hate you. I think you're funny most of the time. Also, the whole EBG vs Soldier thing has to have a bit of rivalry behind it, eh? Or else it'd be no fun. And on MSN, I just don't know what to say to you. I am socially awkward and shy, and I think you are too cool for school. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  2. Always looking to help out.
  3. No U!
  4. **** you for warning anyone, EVER!
  5. Yes I am.
  6. You're a shit!
  7. I got that you were being facetious, I just wanted to give you shit.
  8. Less than three
  9. Stfu, ILU.
  10. I didn't really know the policies. Thank you for sharing them with me. I'm being overly defensive again, sorry.
  11. "Just jelly?" I dunno all about that, heh. You look like a fairly fit individual from what I've seen of your pictures.

It's all good. I was not very happy the last few days, but I've cooled down now. I will take you up on that. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  12. you are sexy and i would have your baybays, i just jelly and i'm sorry. i'll buy you a beer if we ever see each other irl
  13. Other people have been banned for multiple accounts because of BAN EVASION. And other than that, I've seen people have multiple accounts where the one multiple account gets banned, and no warning is given to the original account. Also, like I said, I'm going to get a warning for this, at the very least. Possibly demodded still; only three staff members have weighed in so far.

I honestly think at this point that you might just be trolling me, although I've seen you like this before when you were actually pissed off, so you probably aren't. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  14. Honestly I get so many bullshit warnings from this site, and to see you go "oh but I didn't do anything really that bad" and get away with it will piss me off to no end. I've been ****ing sick of the random warnings I get. I'm not saying I don't do troll posts or whatever, but I DON'T GET WARNED FOR THOSE, I do get warned for harmless ass posts though and yet to see you walk unharmed with making a second account while people have been banned for it will just solidify for me (and any new members paying attention) that the moderators are all corrupt people who get away with whatever they want.

And I don't wanna see any ****ing posts in ID in the future from ANY ****ing mods (not that you ****s post anyway) about corrupt governments or anything. Because at that point I will understand that you guys are completely full of ****ing shit.
  15. I still like you too, although I think you're being a real douche right now, myself. I know that what I did was wrong. I suggested that I at least be given a troll warning, and I am probably going to get an official warning, which I agree with. I don't know why the hell you got so pissed off. I honestly don't. Hopefully this will cool down again, and we can be cool again.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 51
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast