Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and GypsyElder

151 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I'm still alive, I promise
  2. :3 I should. What about Skype?
  3. That's gypsy for you should get on msn more rwar
  4. I am not sure what you were trying to communicate there, but I assume it made sense in your head.
  5. gtygxdbwhdgt7ewgduweh3diuhnuihuihugftfrtdt.
  6. lmao!
  7. Nevermind. Since you will be able to see this anyway if I delete it, I was asking a dumb question I just found the answer to, lolol
  8. Yeah, I wasn't sure about that thread. On the one hand, Xan was being a bit antagonistic. On the other, he was just using the word "stupid," and much worse has been used without being given a warning. Although I felt like I should watch it. TY for saying something Good job, partner
  9. Heh. Don't let it control you. Control it!

I'm starting to get like that. Can't sleep until like 3:30 or 4, although I am tired now... Get off at 3:30 most nights. So you're the extreme night owl, eh? I thought I was bad, heh.

Okies. Good call.
  10. haha yeah I do watch it. I havent been watching tv much at all now that I think about it. I'm kind of scared to see how it will be if I start watching again. My cable isnt even hooked up to my tv...that's how long I haven't watched haha.

I really like staying up. Going to bed earlier than 2am is so hard for me if I don't have anything to do the next day, I can stay up all night :3

as for that thread... I would let it go for now...seeing as how a lot of silly shenanigans like that are overlooked anyway, since the intent behind it is meant to be playful. (also, he doesn't do it often) I think closing it was right though. That's enough imo.
  11. Also, whadya make of this? Should we warn him? Semi legitimate anyway. I am leaning towards no warning right now.
  12. Yup, Thor Hammer. It's how I do

You like staying up until 5 or 6 AM every night? You can have it. Heh. I don't see anyone because I'm working when they're off, and they're working when I'm off. Got to see them this weekend, which was nice. I'm done in two weeks, though. Gonna enjoy the rest of the time I have home, not spend it cleaning up bio-hazards and shit. But yeah; you've been having the fun times a lot longer than me. I must sound lazy, heh...

You like Regular Show, right? I've been watchin' it a lot recently It just speaks to me. Reminds me of the stupid comics I draw. Bet my characters would fit right in in their world. Wish I'd realized this sooner.
  13. bahaha ^^

I came back yesterday like "... wtf just happened in this thread? I don't even..." lmao. I was gonna poke Nix with a stick, but then I relaized you already smited everyone with your Thor hammer. xD

Hopefully, work won't be stressing me out after this week since this big project we've been doing will be done., then I can be on here 247 like always

I miss staying up all night I'm jealous.

how is everything with yew?
  14. Oh, so that's why I got to deal with all that drama a few days back, eh? Nah, jk. I handled it. It's all good.

How are you? Working? Work sucks, doesn't it? I work graveyard right now. I stay up until 5 or 6 AM every day, heh.
  15. It's all good, lady I know you're busy with the life thing and such.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 151
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast