Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and Freya

395 Visitor Messages

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
  1. OMFG my soul will be stolen by TFF? O_O What if... I haven't got a soul? .,. What will TFF steal then? XD
  2. Heh heh, it's all good. And "interesting" is a good way to describe this place Don't worry; you have a wider vocabulary than a lot of the newbs around here. And if y want to stick around, you will probably get sucked in and will never be able to leave, just like the rest of us... TFF steals your soul... Happy posting!

Wuv, Yer Mom
  3. Lol, sorry I didn't write to you, I never knew what I could write... ^^
    I really enjoy TFF x3 It's without a doubt the best FF forum that I've found so far. There are lots of interesting topics and lots of people who actually write something and are interested. (I use the word "interesting" too much, don't I? O.o")
    I hope I'll also stick around here for a few years. ^^
  4. So what's goin' on, here? We friends, or not? You never talk to me Then again, I haven't really talked to you much, either... How you like TFF? I've been here since '01; since I was 16... wow...
  5. Y'know, Freya was one of my favorite characters from all the Final Fantasies; I'd definitely put her in a dream team. You seem pretty cool; stick around so we can all get to know you, okay? Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
Showing Visitor Messages 391 to 395 of 395
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27