Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and Pete

178 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Part of me thinks so too. The other part of me is sadly happy to see activity. I'll just play along-ish, while trying to actually contribute
  2. I kinda think we might be being trolled. On the other hand, the dude posted screenshots from his phone, or something.
  3. Yeah, sounds cool.

I would say that sounds like a good idea re: deleting FB and Twitter, but I can find practical uses for both still, heh... Family for FB, shitposting and news aggregation for Twatter.
  4. I have a LinkedIn, but that's pretty much a work/ business thing that I hardly ever go on. I deleted my Facebook and Twitter soonest a decade ago and it's been a very liberating experience.

I'll shoot you a pm with my number, if that's cool with you, since I text tff people more randomly
  5. I left you messages and then I deleted them because I got self-conscious, lol... The main point was that I wondered if you used any social media aside from TFF.
  6. Thanks dude, heh.
  7. Happy Birthday buddy!
  8. I like King of the Hill because it's more character and story driven. It is a little slow paced, but I think that adds more to the satire of everyday life. I love seeing Hank grow as a character. He's very much stuck in his ways, and you see him slowly change and get a little more with it, but at the same time, he'll still be appalled by most of society.

South Park is great in the moment, but they can be very dated and a little too much of a niche show. Some of the episodes were almost entirely reactionary to some stupid event that's barely a footnote in pop culture, but was hilarious at the time. It's good for a laugh, but they've almost come full circle to becoming a parody of itself. Still not terrible though.
  9. So which do you prefer, South Park or King of the Hill?

My buddy's wife got like a special Black Friday deal on Hulu, and the multiple times I saw him this weekend, he was binge-watching South Park on it, lol. I never watched much of either King of the Hill or South Park. I can appreciate both, although King of the Hill is a little bit more "eh" to me, somehow. I like South Park, but I don't seek it out.
  10. Sounds apt, lol
  11. I also tried, and now I'm getting irritated. I'd equate it to the way you'd see a totally hammered idiot at a bar, and you'd continue civilized conversation in another area
  12. I'm just gonna ignore him from now on, tbh. I tried, lol...
  13. I would I listen to punk rock. You can’t be worse than Tim Armstrong, lol.
  14. I can assure you nobody would want to hear that recording
  15. That’s a song. Do you sing it? You should record it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 178
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast