Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and Pete

178 Visitor Messages

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks man. It'll happen soon enough. It's just having to hand in one or two little things when they ask. Typical "jump when we tell you" type of thing. Should be doing a psych test soon enough, and hopefully I'm in an academy class soon.
  2. Yeah, best of luck to you too. Hope they quit giving you the run around and get you on duty soon.
  3. Good for you man. I know the job market is brutal out there and you just have to take care of business when it comes to your future. But really man, hats off to you for your decision to serve. I really, sincerely wish you the best with that.

If everything doesn't work out with what I'm doing, I'm seriously thinking about border patrol.
  4. That's good. Following your dreams and stuff and not giving up, eh?

I haven't been able to get much in the way of work-still a substitute janitor for the school district-and I'm sick of that, so I'm joining the Air Force. Found out I still could, so yeah. Kinda always wanted to, but they were critically overmanned back when I got out of high school, and I was always kinda nervous about it. But now I just want to do SOMETHING. Gonna take the ASVAB in a few weeks.
  5. it's going man. Still working on that, but it's all out of my hands now. I'm basically being investigated, and doing the little odds and ends that they ask of me. In meantime I'm doing construction inspections.

Hows life in your neck of the woods?
  6. ****er. Haha, how's it going? You still working towards being a cop or something, or did you give up on that?
  7. I think I need an avatar that has a picture of a guy holding a gun up to the right of his head, too. Both you and Block do, haha.
  8. Salt and vinegar chips are the shit. I can go through a bag and not even realize it
  9. I have slept off roofies in the past... I do suppose anything's possible lol
  10. If you were ever bit by a poisonous snake, I'm totally sure you could just sleep it off, haha.
  11. The honey badger is a most ridiculous and ballsy creature. I would not be so okay with eating snakes or stealing from hornets. Nor would I be so okay with having my life documented by such an effeminate sounding man. I do like the animals antics though.
  12. I've determined that you're the honey badger.
  13. Oh totally.

And yet, I do love my coffee in the morning, and pretzels are so good.
  14. Pretzels and coffee are totally worth risking disease, man!
  15. Ugh, that's rough. I remember at this one bar my friend and I go to, they used to have bowls of chips, pretzels and random snacks like that. I took a few pretzels and shortly after, a roach crawled out of the bowl. A few beers later, I was back at the pretzels.
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 135 of 178
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast