Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and Pete

178 Visitor Messages

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
  1. Hey, didn't you know? People aren't supposed to get along! Everyone needs to act antagonistically to one another on occasion for no apparent reason, or else we're being spineless pussies. And then you can semi retract your statement and claim that the other person took it to heart and shouldn't have. Isn't that how the world works? That's what I've been told...
  2. There was a link to them somewhere that I saw in the last year or two. I'll go look through temple of fiends for you real quick... Here ya go. Just the first two are there, though. I dunno if I ever saw the second two... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  3. haha, I'm saying it would've been a nice alternative. on the flip side, I could potentially obliterate myself if I did have enough of said beers.

And to be honest, I totally missed that reference. I haven't seen those movies in years. Do you know if they're still up somewhere?
  4. Where does "having a nice cold beer" enter into being "obliterated?" It's probably on the opposite end of the spectrum of things you might experience in your life

Had to do it, man. It was either me or Emperor Griffith, who would've stolen your soul or something. He still might, too. Also, you missed the EBG flash video reference, didn't you Anyhoo...

Wuv, yer Mom
  5. Nah, I was referring to what Joe and Rocky were talking about. Truth be told, I wouldn't talk to a lot of people here in real life either.
  6. Btw: was what you said initially based on what I said? If so, thanks for taking what I said out of context; that makes me feel awesome
  7. The thing is, in real life, I would never talk to a lot of the people on TFF. Particularly the people I don't like. If I were forced into a situation where I had to interact with them, I probably wouldn't say much at all. So, what I'm pretty much saying is, a lot of times on TFF, you post in a thread, and then someone you don't like also posts in a thread, so you are basically forced to interact with them. I suppose you could just ignore them, but then that would be ignoring a portion of the conversation. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  8. Yeah, darkvivi was actually his sn when he first joined, too. He's also been "Smeagol." Or was it Gollum? I think he's been both. Probably.

All the name changing is confusing, definitely. Who the hell is Anachralim, or whatever? One of those ex-BoD guys, I'd guess. I also understand being annoyed at newer members you don't recognize when they act high and mighty. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  9. I see. It just throws me off pretty badly when people change their names to something completely different and then start ranting and calling people out. Just seemed like some noob out of nowhere was starting in. Oh well, thanks for the heads up man.
  10. That guy darkvivi was Raikkonen until a little while ago, I think. He was one of the Spam Thread people, and also one of the BoD who didn't leave. I like him; he's funny, and doesn't really take things too seriously. He's not a **** for the most part, like some of the more assholish BoD members were.
  11. Huh. Well, maybe I'm lazy then. I don't want to be responsible for anything on the internets anymore... then again, I don't have internet access at my home. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  12. That's a mighty fine question. I think it's something that I could handle with relative ease. Being an admin is a real pain in the ass though. The three days that I did it, it was like being a mod with a million times more complaints and responsibilities. Supermod is easy compared to that though. You look through stuff and you see spam and get rid of it. I really just want the fancy banner though.
  13. So Pete, I have to ask you this... would you actually WANT to be an S-Mod again? I was a regular mod for a little while, and I found it to be a pain in the ass, personally. People are spammy, people are punks, people are bitchy. I especially enjoyed my tenure as the FF7 forum moderator...

Wuv, Yer Mom
Showing Visitor Messages 166 to 178 of 178
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12