Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and Pete

178 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
  1. Where did you find that picture? Just wanted to say that that is awesome, without actually posting in the thread, because I have nothing else to say.
  2. Sometimes you just have to capitalize when you see something like that. Is it right? Probably not, but he was 100% in the wrong
  3. I understand. It was entertaining. Although I just ignored the kid, myself; that kind of thing just feels messy to me, and I generally don't want to get involved.
  4. I see. Y'know, I was at an anniversary party for a local bar, and they had these beer stands with these good beers-Bigfoot, IPA, Deadguy... and I overheard this guy complaining that they "Got no PBR!" Haha.
  5. It's cheap and gets the job done. Plus I've been drinking it for years, so it's kind of one of those things. I'm all for actual good beer, like Blue Moon, Sam Adams (especially the seasonals) and Rogue, but PBR has that place in my heart, well liver.
  6. Couldn't help but see that you called PBR "good." Seriously?
  7. *thumbs up* And I expect to see those videos
  8. I like it. I say we go for it
  9. I just keep on looking at who posted last, and thinking, "I don't know that person." Maybe I should just go in and be like "Who the fuck are you?! You're nobody!"
  10. I'm just upset that the roast went form an actual roast to a 'whats wrong with your sig' thread
  11. Hmmm, well I've been hitting up msn more and more lately, usually at night, so try to catch me on that. [email protected]
  12. I'm mostly on MSN, as per the computers I have access to that have a good internet access only have that; I don't wanna install anything on someone else's computer. My computer has AIM, though, and occasionally gets the net. Heh. Maybe I'll talk to you from there some time.
  13. haha, I'm not used to NOT being called out on things from you We definitely should talk more often. My aim is the same as it's always been, maximo828.
  14. I'm not calling you out on anything. This time. Ha ha. I just felt like venting to somebody, and you seemed like a good candidate. The more I read from you, the more you kinda remind me of a rl friend, if a bit more blunt and rough around the edges. I respect you. I'd like to talk to you more often, really.
  15. I'm not sure if you're trying to call me out on things I've said in ID, or you're pointing out what others have said. I will say though that I'd like to see people get along here, but at the same time, I think being civil will cut it. Y'know, no sunshine and lollipops bullshit, but just being real with each other. I'm a ballbreaker, and that's how I've always been. To ME it's not malicious, but I can see others taking offense at times. It's just how I am. I won't tell people how to take what I've said, but I've been posting the same way since 01.

Also, I think that people retract their statements because they may say something in the heat of the moment. Looking back on it, it could've sounded way harsher than they had intended. The problem with forums is that when you post something, it automatically goes on record as you saying whatever, and you don't have that 'oh shit' immediate reaction afterwards
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 178
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast