Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and Zargabaath

119 Visitor Messages

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
  1. I didn't see the game. I hung out with some friends, though I did want to watch the game. I did see that we lost Lee and Finley . Don't know about the penalties, if there were a lot or a little. I found it funny that Jackson had over 100 R.Yards that made our offense not one-dimensional and they didn't score that much. If Lee and Finley are out for some period of time that is going to hurt the Packers a lot. With Grant, Lee, & Finley on the IR that offense is looking slimmer than normal.

And this is why the games are played. A team may look good on paper but injuries are always an uncertainty that change the landscape of late season aspirations. Green Bay looked great before the season started, but now I'm unsure. I was not too thrilled when Grant went down and the offensive line being shaky I felt they didn't have enough to make a deep play-off drive. With these two new injuries, and how bad they turn out, it looks bleaker.
  2. What the hell is going on with the Packers' offense, man? I guess a lot of injuries and penalties, eh? Saw the first quarter, then had to go to church. Aaron Rodgers looked pretty awesome. What happened?
  3. Oh yeah, lol.
  4. You gave me rep for this post, saying "Sounds like murder." It's been like a week, so that's why you've forgotten.
  5. I can not recall what it is your are responding to; it is something I said I know that much.
  6. Oh, it IS murder... cleverly disguised as NOT murder... ...
  7. Heh, I imagine that'd end horribly...
  8. You can't take kitty in fighter jet?
  9. Satirical fiend.
  10. Always.
  11. Is "Always" the background music, or something?
  12. Robot Unicorn Attack
  13. Why Erasure?
  14. Well when Pizza Hut or Domino's shows their pizza in a commercial it looks very similiar to what we, the customer, get. In the TMNT movies they looked as if it came from a Mom~N~Pop shop, something like Ray's, Lombardi's, etc. in NYC. A good example would be Domino's Brooklyn style pizza which looks like New York style pizza; that is what Domino's and Pizza Hut's pizza looked like in the TMNT movies.
Showing Visitor Messages 106 to 119 of 119
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8