Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and Rocky

63 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Thank you, father who is at least a few years younger than me.
  2. happy birthday my son!

edit: "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 30 characters." (im typing this on everything that says my messages suck from now on.)
  3. Heh, I dunn-I mean YEAH. You're RIGHT. You better WATCH it. Oh JAM.
  4. i would offer to fight you but youd probably kick my ass now
  5. Shutup

....that's all I have to say. Damnit TFF!!
  6. Well, that's not exactly how calibrations work, but I will be sure to train Normandy's guns on the old machines.

No, I'm afraid Shepard has not been spotted yet. I'm getting worried. Perhaps we should send out a search party.
  7. Set the calibrations towards the Old Machines, the chances of fatal damage are over 73%.

I am still in search of Shepard. Commander. Alliance. Human. Fought heretics. Killed by Collectors. Rediscovered on the Old Machine. Has Shepard been located yet?
  8. Ah, Legion. I believe you have me mistaken for someone else. Here to give me more tips on how to calibrate this gun?
  9. Shepard-Commander.
  10. I killed him. He is dead. Because he crossed me before I had my first cup of coffee in the morning.
  11. have you seen any idiots with hair around recently?
  12. No, he actually did get banned at the last BoD raid. He did a whole bunch of trolling, so Cesar banned him.
  13. psst, dV never got banned, he just changed that to his user title for some reason lol
  14. You will be DESTROYED. OBLITERATED, in fact.
  15. stfu I do what I WANT.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 63
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast