Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and Unknown Entity

50 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Sometimes I wonder. =S
  2. Ha. Yeah, maybe not during the process, but the outcome made her happy, eh?
  3. Birth was happy. Not for my mum, at the time, but every year since has been. Ish. =D;?

Thankies. ^^
  4. Happy birth, woman.
  5. I meant that I didn't know if it would be announcement-worthy or whatever. I'd write it myself, obviously, heh. I was actually willing to take the warning and write the apology.
  6. And yet no one else can really act on your behalf and write one, if it's what you'd want. I don't think many would see it as "presumptuous" - it all matters how you'd go about it. Make it honestly sincere, and they won't anyway, heh. ^^

But yes, it was just a suggestion. Ball is in your court.
  7. I had thought about writing a letter of apology to all of TFF, but I figured it'd be kinda presumptuous of me to propose it myself. Thanks for suggesting it for me, heh.

Although if I did write one, I'd be strongly tempted to say "But this is not extended to che." Heh.
  8. Heh, it's all good.
  9. ...I obviously don't know my games as well as I thought. If that thread is about a game and not hacking, disregard the report. Heh. ^^;
  10. It went over there, in favor of those other guys.
  11. Aww, the "LOVE" animation in your sig was cute... where'd it go? D=

12. YEAH!

=o
  13. Certain?
  14. ... yeah. =S
  15. But are you SURE?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 50
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast