Conversation Between Taco-Calamitous and Sinister

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Happy birth if you ever come back.
  2. Lol, I am! It's the only happiness in my life. Honestly. Until I play the damn Castlevania games.
  3. No, I am the unlucky one That must be fun. Are you like that N64 kid every year?
  4. You don't? That's the only part of Christmas that's tolerable. Christmas must really be crap where you live. It's a tradition!
  5. So do you mean to say that you get a brand new N64 every year?
  6. Indeed it would.
  7. I could ask Ann. She's always so...energetic...and...idk. I'd have to talk to her on MSN and it's always so...tasking. I'll get around to clicking the join button, but I should think that this level of reluctance and laziness would command a certain amount of respect, if I do eventually...you'know...click the join button. lol
  8. Y'know what you should do, is you should have someone else click the join button for you...
  9. I'd definitely qualify...although, suddenly I feel less lazy. *panics* *thinks up strategy* I'd join the lazy-good-for-nothings....but I'm just too lazy.
  10. Thanks man. Good job; I bet you feel better about yourself already! One step closer to curing that laziness (I'm just kidding about the beyond "thank you," of course. Btw: ever thought about joining the Lazy Good For Nothin's?)
  11. I'm eccentric, prolly looney. There are few reasons for what I do and rules usually aren't among them. But if you must know and it's buzzing your brain... There were too many to detail, I didn't want to draw fire from gaming elitists and give them a chance to pick at my remarks AND...more importantly... I'm incurably lazy. HOWEVER, I didn't think it was necessary that such a thread should go on without my invaluable, although abriged, input. If I get time, which I really don't have right now. I'll edit them down(or up, if you prefer) to suit you.
  12. Hey man, could you go back tothis post and add a few lines of descriptions to a few of those, like the OP asked? I just recently told a newbie it was possible to get warned for just posting a list of something, so... Normally I wouldn't care, but yeah.
  13. Lol, just don't forget it.
  14. And what a magnificant asshole he was
  15. Why not, indeed...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 24
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast