Conversation Between Joe and Alpha

9 Visitor Messages

1. I <3 al-Jazeera English so so much.
  2. I hear good things about CNN International, but I tend to stick with NPR.

NPR : National Public Radio : News & Analysis, World, US, Music & Arts : NPR

MSNBC is basically the liberal fox (Supposedly), but beyond that I rarely get my news anywhere but fark and al-jazeera english.
  3. Happy birthday!
  4. Thank you
  5. We will just have to wait and see. It's an interesting point of debate nonetheless.
  6. I'm not entirely convinced it's a hoax. pajamasmedia never really struck me as the type of site to be a serious source of news. That's also where I saw a report that Ayatollah Khameini was in a coma. This may be true but from what I remember it's all speculation.
  7. I always feel as though I'm just rehashing the same ideas, but I can't sit by and let something go unchallenged. Turns out the 'thesis' was a hoax... which makes things interesting when I jumped to his defence very (too?) eagerly.

Strange though, it was a hoax made to discredit, and I thought it was the right set of values. Wow. I would really not get on in America.
  8. Haha, I usually just cbf to deal with Overly Political posts these days xD Thanks though.
  9. I'm sure you're not "all bad". I loved your post in the Obama v. Reagan thread (that's not what it was, but it was framed as such).
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9