Conversation Between Joe and Rocky

50 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. holy ****ing shit mother****er its your 21st birthday what the **** you better be getting ****ed the **** up holy ****
  2. haha, only for me! and thanks, much appreciated
  3. Happy Birthday Rocky, you douche. And if mel gives out birthday phone sex, I can't wait til mine! =D
  4. Well crap son. I'm at the uh..The Vile Peaks, everyone is reunited sans Snow. Battles are becoming a lot more strategic though, which is nice.
  5. Just got home from work, but I'm at chapter 10 right now, and I think there are 13 chapters or so? But I've just been playing it the whole 2 days more or less, and I'm really weak and scrawny so I need to spend about an hour or so to level up lol. After that hopefully I can make it to chapter 11 or 12 by the time I'm done tonight!
  6. Yesh, FFXIII takes priority. How far are you?
  7. lol nice, once I get done plowing through Persona4 and FF13 I'll get on my halo grind lol. It shall be glorious!
  8. Oy Oy I added you on XBL now that I actually have Halo 3. I suck BALLS though, so if you want some easy kills, you got em xD
  9. omg havppy birthday im drunk lol.
  10. lol. I approve this message
  11. YouTube - Heavy Metal Rooster I now declare this the official CPC8 mascot =D
  12. Dammit I Need some Zicam actually. my nose and sinuses are so stopped up it's scary
  13. How about you can be very thankful for where you live in relative to beaches? That could be a start.

Ahahahaha I Lol'd
  14. I GOT LAID AND YOU MISSED iT. SUCH IS THE MAGIC OF THE TOGa.
  15. Way to be a loser bitch. I bowled four games and STILL managed to show up.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 50
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast