Conversation Between Joe and Furore

12 Visitor Messages

1. It fulfils my desire for an evil alien tamagotchi...
    Years after I'd given up hope and settled for a mistreated digimon.
  2. Demo it is! XD haha, *is still flat broke*
  3. 800. And well spent
    Free demo to try it out though.
    =D
  4. How many points is that Maw game?
  5. Teh add on XBOX live has been sent xD
    I'm BlueSteelJoe because Zoolander was an awesome movie
  6. nice! yeah, free software is always a perk, which is why I've been using gimp. I may snag the desktop from my sis for a little while, and play around with that program. worse comes to worse I can always reinstall photoshop cs2 on the desktop
  7. No worries. Best things are that it's 100% free AND with all the plugins available it can easily surpass half the expensive programs.
  8. oh wow, thanks! I may have to try that tomorrrow when I get some more images and ideas to work with. thanks again!
  9. I just use paint.net. The trick is to magic wand and delete the bits you don't want and then save her as a PNG. And don't open the pic in Paint or something afterwards as sometimes that seems to make the transparent area a solid colour such as white.
  10. How'd you get the past of Jecht in your sig to stick out over the rectangle? Is that a photoshop exclusive trick, or did you just manipolate the layers? I tried to pull that trick off with Mateus in my sig, but it kept telling me that a transparent background wasn't allowed in the file formats.
  11. Heya Joe, listening to some nice grunge by any chance?
    Catch ya around.
  12. hmmm, this is a pretty interesting feature. Reminds me of myspace comments, except these are less cluttered, and can be loaded on a slow computer!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12