Conversation Between Dimi and Rocky

54 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. happy birthday sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <3<3
  2. only if you got the power to stick it to the man

and the song is Cleveland is the Reason by Kid Cudi, it's on one of his mixtapes I believe.
  3. WTF? TFF profiles play music? Haha. Niccceee. What song is this? I like it.
  4. yes, that was part of the joke because she really though it was about sea creatures
  5. "Electric Feel" you mean? Haha. In the song it sounds like the guy's singing "eel" in the song though.
  6. thats it, MGMT! man I was way the **** off, rofl.

Funny story, my drunk friend kept requesting us play "Electric Eels" on friday night. We ragged on her so hard until she hit us both, lol.
  7. Hell no. Its MGMT's Time To Pretend.
  8. omg what song is your location from? I just listened to it on my friend's ipod earlier today hahaha but I can't remember what song it was... Was it Lady Gaga possibly?
  9. LOL. I'm half asleep browsing the forum and what do I come across? Your sig bro! Hahaha. Not sure if it scared me but it woke me up. Gotta finish my essay in a couple hours.
  10. "We hold hands in front of you, we cuddle in front of you, we make out in front of you, like what else do we need, do I need to beat it front of you, too?"
  11. Hahaha. I actually think it topped it.

"SMOKING WEED, SMOKING WIZ,
    DOING COKE, DRINKING BEERS"
  12. lol! Those are some awesome lyrics.

though, idk if it can top this.
  13. Hahaha.

The bleeps just reminded of this lyrics my friend showed me the other day:

"If there's a ****ing problem with the ****ing shit in this ****ing song, we can edit it out for the ****ing god damned radio, ****ing god damned **** ass mother****ing bitch ass **** face, suck my big black **** and I wanna see that ass clap, bitch"
  14. Everybody on smash, SMASH, Hands in the air, AIR, I'm feelin on her ass, ASS...Like a ***** don't care, LIKE A ***** DON'T CARE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 54
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast