Conversation Between Dimi and Sinister

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Good. Just finished with finals. Have a short break though. =/ You still go on MSN anymore?
  2. Hahaha. Also, you signed in? Lol, that's ****ing awesome. It's good to hear from you, bro. What's up?
  3. I'm commiting verbal murder in the major third degree. My name is Dimi mother****er, maybe you've heard of me.
  4. It's not too much of a squeeze. I might just get a loan for the rest of it. *shrugs*
  5. Uh oh. That doesn't sound good bro. Have you looked into financial aid or a loan?
  6. Awesome, they sound interesting. I start back this August, on my road to my doctorates. I may fall short of that for money reasons and end up getting a job to pay for the rest, but we'll see.
  7. I'm enjoying the smallest (yet longest) break I've had from school in a long time. Haha. I start summer classes tomorrow. I'm taking three classes. I know its crazy of me but yeah. I'm taking Anthropology, Intro to Sociology, and Interpersonal Communications.
  8. You know I would... And Text anytime, bro. Glad to hear from you. We've been keeping different hours, lately. I'm just lazing around waiting for fall semester. You?
  9. "The "relative comfort" will inevitably include Taoistic meditation, drug use, sex, books, booze, games and one room painted completely black with black lazyboy furniture." You would do that. Haha. What is up man!!!! I'm gonna text you sometime soon.
  10. Boo
  11. BOO. Get on MSN.
  12. Boo
  13. Hey bro! Got a new cell but I lost your number. PM or text it. How's life?
  14. Thanks man... Some years just start bad... Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope everything is going well for you.
  15. Read your latest journal entry. Hope things pick up for you dude.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 34
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast