Conversation Between Dimi and Omega Weapon

110 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Damn I missed your birthday. Well, happy belated birthday dude!
  2. Woah. I haven't listened to them in ages dude. The beginning of the new song kinda reminds me of Corpse Bride. Haha. Interesting soundscape though. Its been forever since they released an album too.
  3. Haha. According to the band, the lyrics of the album deal with politics and the state the world is in, including war, pollution, and other issues. Also, some songs are said to be inspired by David's personal experience and situations...

I can't wait for Asylum to be released!

Speaking of new albums, Evanescence is gonna release a new album this fall. BTW Amy is still so damn hot!

Seriously though, if the new album sounds anything like Together Again, then I'm afraid I'm not gonna buy it...
  4. Holy shit. That album cover is badass! It looks insane. Is their new album based on war or something?
  5. Check this out Fishie! Now this is a killer album cover!

Can't ****in' wait! Btw I started to dig the new single. It got an awesome beat!
  6. Woah. Their B-Sides kickass. Both The Departed and I Blame You are my favorites. The Departed's very tribal. It has a Middle Eastern vibe to it. I remember reading Sully did a collaboration with one of the singers from Dead Can Dance on his upcoming solo album. They're a really good band too. I also heard Whiskey Hangover when it came out last year when they were on tour with Motley Crue. Funny thing is I got really hungover this New Years and had to help my friend's dad move into his new house. It took me a while to get out of bed and even the bathroom for that matter, but I remember playing that song for motivation. The only problem is I wasn't okay with my whiskey hangover. Haha. I was throwing up every ten minutes. Felt like crap.
  7. Haha. Hell yeah bro! I'm still the biggest Godsmack fan ever!
    Glad you liked The Oracle! Personally, I listen to it all day long! I just can't get enough of Godsmack!

Oh yeah! They are awesome! There are three bonus tracks off The Oracle, I Blame You, Whiskey Hangover, and The Departed

YouTube - I Blame You
    YouTube - Godsmack - Whiskey Hangover [Single] [ITUNES QUALITY!]
    YouTube - Sully Erna - The Departed (iTunes Exclusive Track)

- I Blame You is one of my all-time favorites. I can easily relate to.
    - Whiskey Hangover was released in 2009 as a promotional single and it's considered a fan favorite and one of Godsmack's most popular songs.
    - The Departed is an iTunes exclusive bonus track. Technically, it's not a Godsmack song. In fact, it's from Sully Erna's upcoming solo album.
  8. Haha. I was gonna ask you if you were still into Godsmack. I bought The Oracle last month. Its a really good album! Love-Hate-Sex-Pain, Devil's Swing, Cryin' Like A Bitch, Saints and Sinners, and What If are my favorites. I haven't heard the bonus tracks though. Have you listened to them yet?
  9. Yeah. The album is set to be released August 24. Evanescence is gonna release a new album this fall. Godsmack has already released their fifth studio album, The Oracle, which is absolutely my favorite Godsmack album so far. It doesn't sound like any other album the band released in the past. Same style, yet different sound. Absolutely their best album to date.

Some of the album's highlights are:

Love-Hate-Sex-Pain: YouTube - Godsmack- Love-Hate-Sex-Pain (Off of the Oracle!)
    Saints and Sinners: YouTube - Godsmack - Saints and Sinners (the Oracle Album) WITH PICTURES
    War and Peace: YouTube - Godsmack - War and Peace (FULL SONG)
    Devil's Swing: YouTube - Godsmack - Devil's Swing (FULL SONG)
    Good Day To Die: YouTube - Godsmack Good Day To Die
  10. The new album's called Asylum, right? It sounds interesting! It gives you a sense of it being a dark record. But I don't know though man. I don't know if I outgrew them or something, but I hope their new album explores new stuff. Its all starting to sound the same to me. When's the release date?
  11. Haha. It's all good Fishie! I love the fact that the band's sound/music is not limited to any particular genre. They always try to explore new sounds by doing covers.

Are you looking forward to Disturbed's new album?
  12. Woah. Very deep. Haha. I also didn't know they covered Iron Maiden either. That one's really good too. They even covered Journey! I tried doing my own cover of Journey once.....but that's a different story.
  13. Yeah! They are so ****in' awesome! Ben Moody is a true genius! And Carly is just AMAZING!
    Personally, I'm truly in love with St.John, Through Hell, Burn, Sleep Well My Angel, and Tear The World Down.

The band is excellent live! Have you seen their cover of With Or Without You? It's one of U2's best songs. They simply nailed it. Carly's voice/performance is just unbelievable!

YouTube - We Are The Fallen - With Or Without You (U2 MASHUP MONDAYS COVER!!!)
  14. I have! A friend of mine told me about them. I really like Through Hell, St. John, and Samhaim. You?
  15. Fishie!!!!!!!!!! Have you ever heard of We Are The Fallen?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 110
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast